Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@daeus @Michael-Stanton @mark-kamibaya About the smiley faces, there are a thing I’ll point out. If someone is new, how can they end up helping people and yet they don’t have a lot of smiley faces?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Mark Kamibaya
      @mark-kamibaya
        • Total Posts: 318

@dragon-snapper

My idea was that if someone had a lot of social interaction they would eventually be seen. And from what I’ve noticed in this forum. Most people would just tag people that they know would help them. So if a new person would come and prove helpful to me, I’d be like “Huh, @dragon-snapper is real cool.” So I’ll tag @dragon-snapper next time I have a question. At least that’s how we’re doing it already.

I blog on story and spiritual things at mkami.weebly.com

Mark Kamibaya
        @mark-kamibaya

@michael-stanton

Another random thought. You guys produced an ebook a while back. It was about like best songs for writing. First, I can’t find it anymore. Second, what about a youtube or (better) spotify playlist of those songs? Like you can make a KP spotify account (you guys already have a youtube account right?)

Michael Stanton
          @michael-stanton
            • Total Posts: 72

@mark-kamibaya,

I had actually thought about doing just that and had actually started doing it. I’m not sure if someone else on the team might have put one together already. I’ll try to hunt it down/make it happen. If we got it put together, could you help us share it around?

Mark Kamibaya
            @mark-kamibaya

@michael-stanton Yah, sure

Michael Stanton
              @michael-stanton

@mark-kamibaya, I tracked down that list. It was an email download so there’s no link to share unfortunately. I’ll be putting together a KP Spotify profile soon and I’ll be sure to share that with you. Thanks for the great suggestion!

Mark Kamibaya
                @mark-kamibaya

@michael-stanton

So what’s up with the kingdompen.wordpress.com thing? I found it when I just googled for kingdompen and clicked on it thinking it was the .org site. Are you planning to like have a redirection link? And what about the content on there?

Michael Stanton
                  @michael-stanton

@mark-kamibaya, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I don’t know how this has been overlooked for so long.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >