-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus @hope @winter-rose @kate-flournoy @jess @northerner @overcomer @r-j-wordsmith @graciegirl I’m going to be planning again.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Help me change this in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Just sayin’…CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That’s awesome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@overcomer @winter-rose @r-j-wordsmith @graciegirl @anyone else if they were in the party–Well, I’m out now. I invented a character arc type, applied it to a character and then planned a few pages. I also singled out some themes for the next book.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus It is, isn’t it. That’s a good amount.
@r-j-wordsmith I should be here for another fifteen minutes. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@overcomer Sure thing! *hands you frog so that you can hop in*
@winter-rose Keeps them on their toes. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Yay! Welcome back!
@graciegirl I like tigers better than lions; they are my favorite animal besides tree frogs. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose And for tigers!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Translation Troubles! Help!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy That’s a relief…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Huzzah!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl @r-j-wordsmith @daeus @overcomer @winter-rose @kate-flournoy @jess @ethryndal And now begins the legendary hour of writing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Antihero in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@jess Yay, you’re back! How was vacation?
Okay, so first off, before I give you my five cents ( 😛 ) please tell me what the antihero is. -
Snapper replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea Is one able to have a negative character arc apply to the antagonist? The Negative EiL to a worse EiL, or would a flat character arc work better?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea Are one able to have a negative character arc apply to the antagonist. The Negative EiL to a worse EiL, or would a flat character arc work better?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Discussion for Video Seven: Negative Character Arc in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea Would be against the rules to say your example of Star Wars episode 3? That one really is a great example, the catharsis with Luke and Leia was perfect. I think I like that movie better now that I understand it better.
-
Snapper replied to the topic How naming affects characterization in the forum Characters 9 years, 7 months ago
@his-instrument Ooh! I like lists too. 😀 At one point, I had an entire name devoted to notebooks, then I needed to notebook for another story idea, so that backfired. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Translation Troubles! Help!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
*hides face* I…er…have honestly not read any of those…not even Les Mis. *runs for life*
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Let's talk about Jean Valjean. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy, we had the lullaby worked in so Fantine sings it as she is daydreaming about little Cosette before she dies, then the little girl who played the young Cosette sang it right before she met Valjean in the woods, and then I was up in a window singing it and unbeknownst to me, Marius was listening underneath, and then the last time was…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Let's talk about Jean Valjean. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy, if it is any consolation we didn’t do the musical, but I did end up singing a lullaby twice onstage so there was singing involved. 🙂 Also, that very last scene rips my heart out every time. So many emotions.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Amnesia? in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 7 months ago
@rachelle What they said. I actually haven’t read too many amnesia books, though I haven’t a small part of it. It think that what you have is great!
- Load More
