-
Julia R. replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus: amylynn9@live.com here you go! Tell her you’re a friend of Hannah and Julia R., with whom she has had dinner with and sent 19th century letters to, and maybe she won’t be weirded out. She’s a pretty easygoing person, so you should be fine. I’m sure she’d be happy to share your survey! And if she’s not, then, well, it was worth a shot.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@christi-eaton @that_writer_girl_99 Oh man, I’ve never written a romance.
I’ve got Brianna covered with the bad grammar.
@winter-rose Priceless.
@kate-flournoy One MBTI all knowing character coming right up.You guys are awesome for inspiration.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
Oh, there are so many good things, I don’t know if it’s actually known on the forum yet but I am Sarah’s confetti apprentice. Also we need to incorporate Brianna slaughtering bad grammar wherever she goes. And dude, can there please be an awkward love triangle that never goes anywhere? Cause I think that would be funny.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose Oh! Yes! That is an awesome idea! I know exactly what to do with it! *maniacal laugh* @daeus
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus that last post was actually me, I made it from Hannah’s account by mistake. This is what happens when you share a computer. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Aha. Would like some more ice cream long with the sequel? 😛
@christi-eaton Hahaha! Yeah…I’m not even sure why I asked that question. 😛 Shall I say its unanimous?Okay, as there will be an angry mob chasing me if I do not write a sequel, as it would seem, I clearly need to write one. I already have some ideas, but if any of you have…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@jadamae Thank you so much!
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus, yes, yes I should XD
@dragon-snapper, I think it’s safe to assume everyone wants one.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
Alright. How many of you vote for a sequel?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@northerner I actually haven’t read The Thirteen Clocks, though it sounds neat! I’ll have to check it out. And yeah, I figured it wouldn’t be as awesome in any other publishing situations, but I’ve had so much fun seeing your all’s reactions. I love to make people laugh.
@emma-flournoy 😀 Glad you likey. When I wrote it, I knew that I had to…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@northerner I actually haven’t read The Thirteen Clocks, though it sounds neat! I’ll have to check it out. And yeah, I figured it wouldn’t be as awesome in any other publishing situations, but I’ve had so much fun seeing your all’s reactions. I love to make people laugh.
@emma-flournoy 😀 Glad you likey. When I wrote it, I knew that I had to…[Read more] -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Yes, a sequel is needed. It should have confetti. A lot of confetti. 😀 Also that quote is rather fantastic and now I’m picturing Josiah with a long beard and it’s quite an amusing thought 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper
Well…
So…
Um..
WOW.
There are not words for how much I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply put, this is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. Period.
As for my favorite line, I love all of the ones mentioned, but the last line…“I like your dragons.”
…was one of the best. Perfect ending to an amazing story. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Psalm 10:4 The wicked in his proud countenance does not seek God; God is not in any of his thoughts.
Psalm 119:160 The entirety of Your word is truth, every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin @jess @that_writer_girl_99 I’m signing off as well. I wrote 1206 words , which is more than I’ve written in MONTHS. I am so happy! Thank you for the company! And Jess, that’s great! Good luck to the rest of you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin I’ll have to check that store out. I could use one of those, especially if it comes equipped with hamburgers.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin Awesome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m here for another ten to fifteen minutes or so.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Alrighty! See you around! *cough* You’re Majesty. *bows*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess *bows* And I had ice cream.
- Load More
