-
Snapper replied to the topic Beginners' Tips For Writing Science Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@brandon-miller There’s a sci-fi month!!! AAAIII!!! I can’t wait!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Balancing Dialogue and Description in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray Aloha!
Dialogue I think is probably more important than description, though description is definitely important. Dialogue shows how the characters interact with each other, and it can also add a bit of setting as well. As for description, you can have some, just be sure to avoid info-dumps. I always skip those. I read a book…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Chapter Titles in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jadamae Haha! Yes, I know what you mean. “In Which I Fall in Love” isn’t spoilery at all, is it? (I’ve read a book with that exact chapter title.)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus @graciegirl I’m done for now. My mom and I edited a short story, then I entered it into a contest.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
Alrighty! Thanks everyone for your wonderful critiques! I have submitted the final draft into the contest, so we’ll see what happens. I’ll know on the 26 whether I’ve won or not. Again, thank you all!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus Hi again. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus ‘Sup.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@delightinlife Ooh yay! Chocolate! Thank you for the motivation. 😛 This one is harder than my last.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose @daeus @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @jess @northerner @anyone
I’ll be writing the sequel to LKD if anyone wants to join me. -
Snapper replied to the topic Chapter Titles in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Thanks all!
After considering everything you all said, I decided I probably won’t keep them. I mainly just had them before because I don’t know. I had no reason really. They weren’t very good ones anyway. -
Snapper replied to the topic The Wonderland Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien This is great!!! You’re character in Ali is great! Even from the beginning I feel terrible that she has to go through that with her family. I can’t wait to see what happens next!
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Three babies! How special. I’m glad you tagged me @anne-of-lothlorien or I wouldn’t have known! I’ll pray for you and your root canal. And the babies!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose I’m done for now. I made some edits to my short story.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
Hi guys! The story is due in a few days, (the 16th), though I want to turn it in by tomorrow. 😛 Anything I’m missing from this revised draft? (The editors said I should work more on character, so if you see anything that might be able to make it deeper, let me know.) Thanks!
@daeus @kate-flournoy @rolena-hatfield @perfectfifths @winter-rose @ethr…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose If you’re still there, I’m editing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@sleepwalkingMK Sorry it took so long, but here is Joshua.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Beginners' Tips For Writing Science Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@emily-d 😀 I’m asking myself the same question.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@aysia-serene Yeah, I’ll re-compile the list. 😛
-
Keleigha Liess and
AbigailRose are now friends 9 years, 4 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @audrey-caylin @daeus @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @northerner I’m editing if anyone is there.
- Load More
