Shorty Story – Mystery

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Short Story Critiques Shorty Story – Mystery

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

Alrighty! Thanks everyone for your wonderful critiques! I have submitted the final draft into the contest, so we’ll see what happens. I’ll know on the 26 whether I’ve won or not. Again, thank you all!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

@winter-rose @rolena-hatfield @ethryndal @perfectfifths
        Unfortunately, I did not win the contest. 🙁
        However, as a dragon, I find that it really motivates me more to get published. 😛 Thank you for all your critiques and support!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Rolena Hatfield
        @rolena-hatfield
          • Total Posts: 405

@dragon-snapper Bummer! *muchapplauseforthehardworkofputtingastorytogether* It’s still a really good step as a writer to submit work to a contest. So well done!

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Louise Fowler
          @perfectfifths
            • Total Posts: 726

@dragon-snapper Awe, too bad 🙁 But great work! The story was great nonetheless! Do they give you any critiques or feedback? (probably not 😛 )

That’s what would be great in contests – a simple reason why you didn’t win, so you know what you might need to improve on (though I realise this would mean a whole lot more work for the contest-minions 😉 )

Currently reading Les Miserables

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 1486

@dragon-snapper Aww. I still applaud you for all your hard work (and your cool story)! Encore, dragon, encore.

Ethryndal
              @ethryndal
                • Total Posts: 1013

@dragon-snapper *offers consolatory lembas* There’s always next time. 🙂

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >