-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YAY!!!!
-
ella replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
Take that back. (please😁) What are you talking about?? Those books are so good!!!!!
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Here’s Daisy’s—-if you’d like me to make any changes, let me know. (Keaton’s is in progress)

-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
What do your characters look like?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
XD YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my readers are gonna LOVE them SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!
They’re actually making me very interested in my characters too!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR DOING THEM FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could just stare at them for hours!!! Would it be okay if I shared them on my blog? With credit, of course, going back to you!!!!!! If not, that’s okay! I’m still happy you made…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s perfect!!
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much!!!!!!! 😆
Please don’t die! Of course I’ll design some for you!! What I do for mine is I create a list of 5-7 aesthetic words that I think of when I imagine that character. For example, my MC, Seia, makes me think of these things:
Flowers
Difference
Lore
Courage
Sunrise
SpiritMy other character, Ma…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Good evening in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooookaaayy!!!!! That makes sense 😉
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
i think they look awesome !!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS, GIRL!!!!!!!! You’re collage are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! EEK!!!!
Well, I’ll just tell you about both and you can decide. I really can’t pick. I love both of them sooooo much it’d be just too hard. XD And if you wanna do both you can too!!!!!!! Whatever’s fine with you is fine with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Colin…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Good evening in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
(I’d like you to know before hand that I ask a lot of questions, so if you find them annoying, I give you permission to ignore them 😉)Â May I ask what “ugroza” means?
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
It’s about a girl, Seia, who’s isolated her from society because of her parents’ shady pasts. Her only friends are the slaves in her mother’s household and her younger sister, Sadana. Seia’s dream has always been to escape from her mother to a far off land with Sadana. But then the emperor of an evil, tyrannical kingdom ch…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, YESS!!!!!! That’d be AWESOME!!!!!!!! You could do one on either Colin or Genie. Whichever one you want. If there’s anything you need to know about them just let me know!
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! I always lose track of time, so it could have been ten minutes or an hour! 😆
Yeah, my main character is Seia and the love interest is Matias. (I really should make a synopsis soon…no one knows what my book is about except that it’s a fantasy based off of multiple cultures lol😄)
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I especially LOVE Caira’s! (btw, is it pronounced Ky-ra or Care-a?)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Good evening in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
HEEELLLLOOOO!!!!!!!!!! IT’S SUPER AWESOME TO HAVE YOU HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you LOVE Kingdom Pen!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
First off, this sounds like a lot of my own problems in writing. Secondly, I don’t quite understand the question. Is the question about writing a good character arc? Or about making the plot move smoothly? Or something else?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh, that is a GENIUS IDEA!!!!!!!!!! I say you should TOTALLY do it!!!!!!
- Load More

