-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, I actually have a claustrophobic character so this will work PERFECTLY! Prince Keenum!
Who’s most likely to keep a journal?
-
Issabelle Perry and
Kayleigh Idea are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic What writing goals do you want to have achieved by this time next year? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME goals!!! I have no doubt that you’ll TOTALLY be able to accomplish them!!!!! GOOOOO Kathleen!!! *waving pom poms and passing you motivational chocolate*
I’d like to have at least either an agent or a publisher for Into the Lamp. I’d like to write a few more short stories and get some published in online magazines. (I’ve…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
WELCOMEEEEEE to the Kingdom, Kayleigh! (Beautiful name, BTW!!) *waves* It’s SUPER AWESOME to have you here!!!!! I’m Issabelle, an ENFP aspiring YA fantasy writer and also a HUGE Disney fanatic!! What’s a favorite Disney movie for you? I LOVE your story idea!!!!! Would you like to tell us all more about it? (One of my current works…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, girl, OF COURSE!!!! I will TOTALLY keep Maya in my prayers. <33 That’s sooo sad and I hope things will get better.
-
ella replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
If you have to… 😞
Definitely Seia. 😆
Who’s most likely to become a mad scientist (if they lived in our world)?
mmm, Murin.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, I LOVE THIS QUOTE!!!!!! I’ve never thought about writing like that – for just one single person!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Genie. Okay, now I feel like every answer is gonna be Genie. XD
Who’s most likely to stay up all night reading?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Uh… greetings in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
HEEELLLLOOOO!!!!!!!! *waves* WELCOME to the Kingdom!!! It’s SUPER AWESOME to meet you!!! Aaah, I have such a hard time picking fav colors! I’m Issabelle, an ENFP aspiring YA fantasy writer who has more books I need to read than I know what to do with. 😂 And I saw you stated you were starting a blog, THAT IS SUPER…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AAAAHH, this looks like TONS OF FUN!!!!
Okay my answer to the next question: Genie. She’s known for her outdated fashion choices. XD
I didn’t read through all of the questions, so my apologies if someone’s already asked this: Who’s most likely to host a pizza party?
-
ella replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, no, don’t kill Myka!! 😢 I love her already!! 😉
Probably Iantumara, because she can manipulate time, so she would believe in time travel, too.
Who’s most likely to run a lemonade stand in their neighborhood?
Ha, none of my characters!! If I had to choose one, it would be Murin, probably from a dare or to get…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Seia, definitely. And Murin.
Who’s most likely to be the most popular person out of all your characters?
Probably Murin or Iantumara for the girls, and Matias for the boys.
-
ella replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, I didn’t see your reply!
Mmm, probably Murin. (I already posted this question–>)
Who’s most likely to say, “I require, like eight feet of personal space, normally”?
-
ella replied to the topic Uh… greetings in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
“Uh… greetings” back to you!! 😉 Welcome to KP!!!!!!!! I’m Ella, and here are a couple of things about me:
1) I LOVE basketball and smoothies
2) I prefer tea over coffee (unless it’s a caramel macchiato from Starbucks 😄)
3) I write fantasy and thriller/suspense YA fiction
This is my WIP synopsis:
Seia has lived…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Haha!
Seia, Matias, Murin, Iantumara. Yeah, let’s just say most of them.
Who’s most likely to say, “I require, like eight feet of personal space, normally”?
Definitely Murin.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, you’re welcome!! TOTALLY COOL!! Yeah, that’s pretty strange and funny about the cat ninja. I went searching for one to try again, but my computer doesn’t actually have one.
I didn’t even know one existed until now. XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, that’s perfectly okay about the super cool ninja cat!! It was still the most sweetest thing I’ve read all day! Plus, I forgot to mention, that I didn’t know there was an Easter Island head emoji, either and that’s just THE COOLEST that there is one!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You’re welcome!!! Awww, OH MY GOODNESS, GIRL!!!!!!!!! You’re just THE SWEETEST!!!!!!! I actually REALLY did need this encouragement today!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH LIKE A HUNDRED MILLION TIMES OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33 <33 😘😘🤟 *hugs* I just don’t know what to say to all of this niceness, I’m smiling sooo hard over here right now!! THANK…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hmm, probably Seia. She’s kind of an intense person. 🤪
who’s most likely to do something crazy to impress someone?
Probably Murin.
- Load More
