-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
HEELLLOOOO!!!! WELCOME to the Kingdom!! It’s super awesome to have you here!! I’m Issabelle!!! *waves* *gives you chocolate and cake* *turns on some epic party music* How ’bout some totally awesome questions???Â
Oooh, I just now realized that was technically a question. XD~What’s the longest book you’ve ever read?
~Do you have any…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You’re totally welcome!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @abigail-m
Oh, yeah, I’m with you on that one, girls!!!!! ALL THE WAY!!! And, Abigail, I have had the same thing happen to me sooo many times it’s not funny!!!! Yeah, I should probably stop here too, ’cause I’ll just start going and laying it down as it really is.Anyways, JC, about your question. Man, I can’t think of any good…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, girl, that’s okay!!! I’ve ranted about this stuff HUNDREDS of times to my mom and all. I am SOOO WITH YOU 100%!! And I’ve been seeing a lot of actual teens who have started saying it too!!! And the way I see it, if a publishing company can’t also provide the kind of stories teens like us wanna read than they’re just pretty sorry.…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Your story sounds SUPER COOL!!!!!!!! TOTALLY one I’d wanna read!!!!! Okay!! See ya later!! You’re doing AWESOME!!! Keep up the great progress!!!! GOOO ABIGAIL!!!!!
Great writing with you too!! *hugs*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aw, man, I’ve gotta go!! :,( Bedtime’s coming up for me. But THANK YOU SOO MUCH for writing with me!!!!! I just LOVE doing it together!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I think a lot of my characters rub off on me too. Though, I hope Colin doesn’t ’cause he’s got a lot of problems. (Basically, he’s a little too rude. XD) Embassy Row isn’t actually set in Russia it’s set in a made-up country off the coast of the Mediterranean Sea called Adria. But the boy who’s basically the love interest to the…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, that’s REALLY COOL!!!!!!! I guess we get so in tuned to our characters they can convince us to get interested or like things!!!! (*gasp* ancient sword fighting techniques??? That sounds SUPER COOL!!!!!) Also, after I read the Embassy Row series by Ally Carter I’ve been a little bit interested in Russia, so I guess books will…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ignore the fact that pink is actually not one of my fav colors. It’s Genie’s fault why I’ve suddenly become attached to it.Oooooh, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE THEM TWINS!!! Yes, that’s super cool with Seth!!!! He seems like such fun to write about!!Okey-dokey!!!! Have fun!!! <33 Catch ya later, girl! THANKS for writing with me!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hahaha, yeah, that seems to be how it is with me!!! 🙂 Me and tech have a love-hate relationship. XD Hmm…that’s strange. I normally just stay signed in for stuff.Â
I’m lazy.So, we going again, gals?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL, JC!!!!! XD It must be ’cause of our images both being pink. It seems to be throwing a bunch of people off. XD Ooor, maybe we’re unknown twins!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, I’m sorry!!! YOU CAN DO IT, GIRL!!!! GOOO ABIGAIL!!!!!!!! I’ve so far written 461 words in Heir to His Crown!!!!!! Though, JC, we might have to agree to disagree here, ’cause I actually really dislike Word. It never wants to do what I say!! XD
-
ella replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Heyo!! Welcome to KP!!! (Your name is really pretty, btw 😃) I’m Ella, and here are a few things about me:
1)Â I LOVE sports (basketball especially)!!!
2)Â I love tea, smoothies, and dark chocolate!!
3)Â I have an adorable tabby cat named Jasmine!!
Here’s my WIP synopsis:
Seia has lived in isolation her whole life. With an abusi…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!! That’s why we have to do it for chocolate!!! ‘Cause we need it!
-
ella replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, and I forgot to share my WIP synopsis, so here’s mine: 😉
Seia has lived in isolation her whole life. With an abusive mother, few friends, and no prospects, there is only one thing keeping Seia from running away: her sister, Sadana. Seia’s only wish is to escape with Sadana and find a new life of peace and safety in a far o…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!! Well, I’m here if you gals are ready to start pounding out some words!!! When you give the go-ahead, Abigail!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!! FOR CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!! FOR FRODO!!!!!!!
-
ella replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey!! I’m kinda late, but welcome to KP!! I’m Ella, and here are a few things about me:
1)Â I love sports (I play basketball and love to work out)
2)Â My favorite drinks are strawberry smoothies, tea (chai and chamomile), and caramel macchiatos from Starbucks
3)Â I write fantasy, speculative, and thriller/suspense novels, all…[Read more]
- Load More
