-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
HEEEELLLLOOOO!!!!!!!!! WELCOME to the Kingdom!! *waves* It’s just SUPER AWESOME to meet you and have you here!!!! I’m Issabelle!!! I also like writing a lot of fantasy-adventure stories so that’s SUPER COOL!!! You story sounds REALLY amazing!!! WHOO! Oooh, I’ve heard some SUPER good things about Artemis Fowl and have seen…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Nice to meet you too! 🙂
My favourite movies… I don’t know! I like a lot of movies, but do enjoy the Diary of a Wimpy Kid ones, they’re so funny. I also like Lord of the Rings (and if I can sneak in my favourite tv show, Avatar: The Last Airbender).
I really love to write fantasy. It’s my favourite genre, and it feels like I…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, I know I always say this but LOVE THE QUOTE!!!!! I can totally relate!! My first drafts are normally just me figuring out what the story’s about and who the character’s leading it are!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
*forgot to add this in the first post, haha
There’s also another character in my series, named Diel, but she gets her own side book and adventure, and the characters only cross paths once and briefly at that, heh.
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Wow, already a response! 🙂
The MC’s name is Bren (at least, for the first book) but there are four main characters: Bren, Marge, Noelle (….kind of a main character?? Don’t want to spoil the series, lol, but she’s in the first book) and Ripley. As of writing this, I’ve drawn Marge 23 times (she’s kind of a favourite, haha).
Ah yes, the…[Read more]
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads started the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi, everyone! My name is Grace King-Matchett, a new member of the Kingdom Pen community. I am a twelve year-old Christian, homeschooled in Canada. I love to write, and am currently working on writing a fantasy-adventure series, seven books of which I have planned out. The series is called The Travelers’ Caravan.
When I’m not writing, I can…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!! That’ll work perfectly for me!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!! Yeah, don’t worry. There’s no way I’d be up that early writing either. XD Yep!! Normally I’ll try to start about 5 EST in the afternoons if school chooses to be kind. XD I’ll try to write a little later tomorrow, so maybe we can work something out.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aaah, right. *facepalm* I was thinking about getting up at seven and going until nine EST!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Sadly, I’ve gotta go to bed. 😭 I literally would rather be writing with you!!! Do you write in the mornings? ‘Cause I’m thinking about getting up early tomorrow and writing!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!! That’s okay! I was the EXACT SAME WAY when you told me you were going to read The False Prince!!!!! *dancing around*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!!!!! That’s literally how I am with TFP!!! You’ve seriously convinced me to read TKAM!!!! 😉
Yeah, I like it when the characters come out courageous in the end, too!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
No, I think I do that when that last line is just AMAZING and ends the story in an epicly awesome way!!! That’s EXACTLY the kind of ending I crave for in novels!!! I’m the same where bittersweet endings are cool in flash fiction and short stories but I want a realisticly happy ending for the novels I read!!!! (I’m actually very happy…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
If you guys don’t mind me jumping in. (I think I jump in on people’s conversations a little too much. I must get pretty annoying. XD) I’m more down for the close to happy ending kind of story, like Abigail. I’m pretty okay that it’s not normal, ’cause well, it is fiction and if you’re writing fantasy you’re WAAAAAAY off…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, AWESOME!!!!!!! I’ve been actually really wanting to read Keeper of the Lost Cities! I hear sooo many good things about it!!! COOOL!!! Golden retrievers are just sooo cute, especially when they’re puppies!!!!!! I had a betta fish once!!
I might’ve gotten a bit too attached to him.Let’s just say it was pretty sad when he died. 😭 -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, this has got to me one of my favorites EVER!!! I LOVE IT!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
