-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Colin would probably just wear typical t-shirt and jeans.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, I’m on it! 😀 You will have your drawing shortly! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! The way that I write is that I can see what my characters do in my head, like a movie. I see them go through scenes, and then I write down what they say and do! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOA!!! I REALLY love that!! That is amazing!! I love the names you picked.
Seriously, I want to read more of that!!!! Just… yessssss!!!!
Heck, I used italics and caps lock, that’s how dang amazing it is!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
CHAPTER I
BREN’S FEET BEAT SLOWLY DOWN ON THE HARD THER’EAN ROAD,
AND SHE COUGHED. The hot wind had blown dust into her face. She groaned. It was hot out, not a cloud in the sky, and she wanted to waste no breath. Already the last of her water she’d drank; her last piece of meat choked down an arid throat. She hadn’t been through a town for a…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I worked pretty hard on it. 🙂
Well, heh, do you want me to tell you or to read it? XD
Heyyy, I love the name Bren!! 😀 That’s cool that you named your character Bren, too!
Thanks! I’ll put some more of the book in a next post. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Um, hey, everyone, this is totally random XD… but I wanted to upload a picture I drew of one of my MC’s. She’s going to get a collage (along with the 2 other MC’s)!

-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, everyone! So… I’ll post some of my book, I guess.. just the prologue of book one XD.
Prologue
“I mean it. I’m never coming back,” she said angrily, throwing only necessary possessions into her satchel, grabbing her staff that lay nearby. “Bren, please don’t go. We need you here.” Her mother gazed at her with longing and despair.…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Sure! I can draw your MC if you want! 😀 <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! <33 🙂 YESS!!!!! Yeah, I’ve been feeling really bad for Keenum. I’ve totally tormented him a lot so far. XD :,( YAY!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! (Aww, THANKS SOO MUCH!!!! That’s one of my favorite names in the story so far!! So, there’s this song by Ryan Stevenson called “Amadeo (Still My God)” and me…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Sure! I’d totally be willing to do that! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay, from that I should be able to draw him! What do you think he would wear? 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi! 🙂 That’s cool that you’re also new, newbies unite haha!
Thanks! I like drawing fairies, too. One of my MC’s advisors is a fairy!
That sounds like a cool book! I’ve never heard about that one before! I enjoy reading fantasy and realistic fiction, as well as mystery. I like pretty much anything but horror. XD
Thanks! There are,…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! <33
You’re welcome!!!!!! <33 THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anyone else feeling tired and unworthy? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Girl, I TOTALLY 100% UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU’RE FEELING!!!!!!!! I have these same thoughts EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! I feel like Into the Lamp is ridiculous and I’m wasting my time trying to write it. That it’s awful and no matter how much I edit or fix it, it’s never gonna be anything worth reading. Much less publish! I literally have no…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AAAAHHHHH OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! I…THIS….I AM SERIOUSLY SPEECHLESS!!!!!! This is sooooo good!!!! I. NEED. To. Read. More!!! I LOVED how it started and ended!!!!!! I always get excited when I see you share something you’ve written, you’ve got soooo much talent it’s INCREDIBLE!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, here’s a bit of the opening scene in my new WIP, Heir to His Crown (be warned: this is first draft material and is really cringy):
Never question the destruction one man can cause.
The shouts grew louder. They stilled my heart. They reminded me of the chaos one single man had brought upon my beloved country. Amadeo…[Read more]
- Load More
