-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, everyone! I tried to make a collage/vibe for my first book, not sure if I like it, but here it is anyways. XD

-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I really like that, it’s gripping! I love that. The dialogue is emotional. That’s quite good.
-
Kads replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, I entered the competition! 😀 Sent over my story.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver I’m not too overwhelmed at the moment XD! You can for sure request one.
Thank you so much! I’m really glad that I got this opportunity! <333
Aw, I’m glad that I inspired you!!! <333 This means so much to me!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi to everyone in here!!! I wanted to share a short story I wrote the other day (it’s for a competition, but also wanted to share it here). It’s an alternate perspective for the first little bit of one of my books. Hope you guys like this! Just saying, it’s really long so read this if you have time on your hands XD.
Sje wrapped the parchment…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! I’m really glad that you chose me to embody your character!!! <3 It’s no problem, I really loved to draw her!!! <3 I’m glad that I made a drawing that makes you happy!!! 😀
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Rina is in progress!! 😀 I really hope you enjoy her, thanks for choosing me to embody your character!! It means a lot to me!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Rina is in progress! <3 I’m really excited to see how she turns out. I definitely have a picture in mind. 😀 I’ll probably finish that today or tomorrow! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Caira is finished!!!! I hope you like her!! If you don’t, tell me and I can change anything you don’t like. <333

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YAY!!!!! You shared some of your story!! THIS WAS EPIC!!!!! I was on the edge of my seat!! And that ending!!!! *mouth hanging open after reading the last part* EEEEKKK!!!!! This story is just FANTABULOUS!!!! I can’t wait to see where it goes!!! It’d tOtAlLy be a book I’d pick up and devour in a heartbeat!!!! LOVE IT!!!! <33 THANK…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Girl, just a HUNDRED MILLION THANK YOUS FOR THIS!!!!!!! You have no idea how much all of this means to me!!!! Honestly, I’ve been wondering if I’m just wasting my time here, sooo this just means SOOO MUCH to me!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! 🙂
You’re welcome! THANK YOU for reading!!! I do have a beta reading group going…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Awesome, thanks! I’ll certainly contribute something, maybe in the history of ancient times of my series… 😉 XD Idk, I really love to write things connected to my series for some reason.
-
Kads replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey! I believe that @issawriter7 tagged me here, I’d love to join! I’m already working on the story, it takes place within my existing series but with a bit of a different character. 🙂
Where would I submit the story to once it’s done? Would I put it here or email it or something? 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’d prefer if you gave me the character description in a little bit if that’s alright! <3
Of course, that sounds fantabulous! 😉 XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!! Well, if you wanna read the first chapter and let me know your thoughts, I’ve got it here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FT_sp6FVakheB3gVLa2KBWFYHlZfR3YeVa4vZR5CpXg/edit?usp=sharing
Aww, that’s SOOO AWESOME!!!! Especially, ’cause sometimes I worry that I’m the only person who’d wanna read this story!!!!! <33…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Wow, this is really cool!!!! I’m also too old but let me think of some writers I can tag.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! <33 Aww, really?? That makes me soooo happy!!!! *dances* YESS!!!! It’d be sooooooo awesome to get some feedback from you!!!!! <33 THANK YOU!!!!! I’m finishing up another round of edits and have sent to a few agents. The total word count ended up as 69,701, so I just say it’s about 70K words.
Awww,…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I’m working on Caira at the moment, I really want to get her perfect so maybe I’ll send more than one sketch if that’s okay. I have a very beautiful picture of her in my head and will try to get that on paper!! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Can we still participate if we don’t have social media? I know I would LOVE to, but I don’t have Instagram or a blog or anything. 😅
- Load More
