-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, thanks for the name suggestions! I have a few planned out so far:
Ashna (after a very good friend of mine <3), Vincent (BECAUSE IT’S SUCH A CUTE NAME SOMEHOW?!), Enmerelde (she’s an anthropomorphic bird character of mine lol), Marnie (also very cute name) and Jeffery-effery, after the gosling from Charlotte’s Web, of…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
You know what time it is……. 😉
RINA IS FINISHEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you like her!!! If there’s anything you want me to change, please let me know!

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
I love that!!! Really really love that!!!! It’s so inviting and warm almost, haha. Great job!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! <33
Aaaahhh, YESS!!! I sooo wished it was published right now sometimes. XD Hopefully one of these days. *fingers crossed*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Profile Templates in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, that sounds super cool!! GOOD LUCK!!! I don’t normally fill out profile templatesÂ
didn’t even know that was a thing until nowSoooo I don’t know of anything but I’ve heard lots of great things about Abbie Emmons, so if Jenna says to check that out then I second it!! -
Ribbonash replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, it would be so cool, but I wouldn’t believe it. How would all these people get that excited when they haven’t even met him? It would be MIND-BLOWING.
Thank you! Never, because it puts him at a huge disadvantage. It depends – it is a 9 or 10 generally, but if someone uses it on purpose it is a 1, and if someone uses it by…[Read more]
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I totally believe that it is awesome! You’re welcome!
Also you really need to publish it! I need to find out this for sure!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, this one is SOOO COOL!!!! I love the way it is worded!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Um….*mimics zipping up lips and throwing away the key* Hehehe…I can’t confirm nor deny, so you’ll just have to hope the book is published to find out. XD 🤣
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aaah, yeah, I see where the confusion would be. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for pointing that out!! I’ve got it all changed and reworded in a way IÂ
knowthinkhope will be SUPER AWESOME!! THANK YOU again!!! <33Aww, girl, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH, SIS!!!!!!! <33 Love you!!!! *hugs*
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7
I have only one comment on this summary. Which is on the line, “his heart doesn’t follow”. When I read this line I thought that maybe it was hinting at Colin falling in love with Genie? Okay, I know that this would go into spoiler territory and you don’t have to say anything on that topic, I just think that if you weren’t planning f…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Heeeellllooo, LILY!!! *waves* Oh, wow! Haha, that’s perfectly okay!! I’ve been REALLY busy myself!!!
Though, I can’t say most of the stuff I’ve been doing is actually productive.ÂDoes procrastinating writing and wasting time doing literally nothing useful on the internet count as productive? XDI’ve been doing really well,…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY!!!! *dances around* I’m sooooo happy!!! Ooh, YEA!!! That’s AWESOME!!! Haha, it’s totally okay!!! So, I’ve just added you to the Docs. You can go in whenever you’re ready and start leaving comments on the side when you’ve got some thoughts!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! *showers you with chocolate and gives you cup of…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ok, thank you! You’ll have your drawing in a couple days! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Don’t worry, that’s a good description! XD What does she wear? Anything specific, or make up an outfit? What genre is she? What’s her name?
Lol, so many questions. Sorry XD.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OOoooh, this is soooo EPICLY AWESOME!!! I especially ADORE the map pic as the background image!!! It’s soo giving an adventure type feel!! LOOOVE IT!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you! I’m not sure whether or not I like it XD, but tried to give it an adventure-y feel. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I spent a lot of time on her! <3 I’m right in the middle of Rina’s construction right now!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, everyone! I tried to make a collage/vibe for my first book, not sure if I like it, but here it is anyways. XD

-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I really like that, it’s gripping! I love that. The dialogue is emotional. That’s quite good.
- Load More
