-
Jean Coul changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Jean Coul's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Jean Coul started the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Um, hi. My name’s Hallie and I’m new to KP. I enjoy writing fantasy and pretty much anything fictional! I’ve been writing for a few years now but have never really committed to a single story long enough to finish it. Therefore, I was hoping getting into a writing community would help me feel motivated! I was so blessed to find a Christian based…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@lewilliams @r-m-archer @any-other-zelda-fans Hey, I know you guys like LoZ, right? 🙂 I drew a pic of Zelda from Skyward Sword and just wanted to post this here in case anyone was interested!! XD Anyone else here a fellow Zelda fan? (I haven’t played Skyward Sword btw but am quite interested in and know about it) <3 Hope y’alls like it!

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aaaaahhh, I LOVE THE COVER!!!! I’m really NEED to get that book!!!! I also really need to read The Hobbit….But I’m working my way there!!! I’ve just started Lord of the Rings and from the size of that book, I think I’m gonna be in it a while. I have no idea why I just told you all of that. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I feel that. My nails are so short and I want to grow ’em out but just… can’t.
@abigail-m Thank you! I really am loving making these for others! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Ok, thanks for letting me know! I will keep on tagging you of course!! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Of course! I’d love to get to know you more too, btw. Lol.
@abigail-m You’re reading War and Peace? The most I know about that book is when Charlie Brown reads it in the Peanuts movie. XDDD
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, I’m so happy that you think his name is epic! ^_^ Yeah, I would not be surprised if I had a bit of a fanbase before the book, but a big one? That is so MIND-BlOWING. O_O Hmm, that’s a good question. He honestly wouldn’t care about fangirling as long they stay away from him. If he can be at distance, he would be totally fine with…[Read more]
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic You get to go out for lunch with your main character of choice: How would it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
It would be like meeting an old friend but also like someone you knew online but never met until now. We would go to a café that isn’t crowded and is out of way. At the first the conversation would be awkward, and to be honest he would be slightly distrustful of me, but we would slowly grow comfortable with each other and then start talking about…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Reading Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j I’m going to recommend a few of my fave books, but as I’m quite a bit younger than most of you guys the titles and content will prob be different 😅
What We Found In The Sofa and How It Saved The World by Henry Clark is probably my favourite book of all time, and that’s saying a lot. I have, like, a gazillion books. Even though it’s a…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j No, it’s fine! I currently only have one character to draw, so y’alls can fill me back up with requests, lol!
@godlyfantasy12 Ok, thanks for the references! I feel kinda bad I wasn’t able to get him fully right 😅 When I draw boys of that character type I normally (if unwittingly) play up the innocent, cute-ish aspect of them. But…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, YES!! I LOVE this one!!! It’s the quote that inspired my favorite author to write my favorite book of all time!!! <33 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, Nina’s done! Sorry for the wait there. I hope you like it! If you don’t, let me know and I can change anything you don’t like.
I gave her kind of a grungy bomber jacket, and thought she might wear long cargo pants too (but didn’t picture them) and scruffy short boots.

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you!!! I loved drawing her, although it took several drafts! XD
Yes! I’ll give you a few tips. I’m so happy to hear you want to start the drawing journey!!!
1. Practice. Drawing is as much a hobby as anything else, the only way you will get good at it is by devoting time and effort to it! I’ve been drawing for five years,…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver I use Copic markers! They’re arguably the best marker out there, lol. Nope, my propic is one of my MC’s, Marge. 🙂
@godlyfantasy12 Oh, ok, lol. I *kind of* based him off of one of my own guy characters for the hair, haha. I really liked shading it for some reason. XD Ok, when I start the headings please do tell me what you think he…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
*gasp* THERE’s A HOBBIT DEVOTIONAL?????!!!!!!!!! How did I not know about this!!! IÂ need that book!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
…
YOUR BOY NOVEMBER IS DONEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, first of all, I have to say how much I liked drawing him. I had a clear picture of him in my head from the start and was able to draw him in one try (whereas the other ones I’ve been doing have taken me 5-6-7 tries to get right XD). Secondly, I really love the character type…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Aaaaa, thank you <333 Caira was very fun to draw ^-^ I’m so glad you guys are liking my artwork!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Lol, yeah. I have grammar checked my story quite a few times (I’m a grammar stickler myself) but it couldn’t hurt to have someone else check it!
*side note: my first book is about 25 pages long so far (and counting) so if you feel like that’s too long you don’t have to do it. XD
- Load More
