-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ok, thank you!!!!Â
There’s going to be a LOTTTT of Legend of Zelda stuff on here then…. -
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Aaaaaaa, thank youuuuu!!!! <33333 I really hoped that you would like it!!!! Thank you so much!!! <3 Of course, go ahead and share it on your blog!!!! <33333
-
Kads replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Ohhh, that sounds really cool! I like seven seas vibes 😀
Hey, same! A few of my books cross into historical fiction too!
I’ve been writing for… well, I can’t remember how long! I started taking writing seriously about 1-2 years ago.. and now I have seven books laid out before me XD. I’ve learned that writing is such an amazing…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thanks! I worked hard on them and even printed them and hung ’em in my room!
-
Kads replied to the topic Blogs and Author Websites! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m currently developing a website if that counts… XD I’ll certainly let you know when it is published!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Hi! It’s wonderful to meet you!
Yes! I love fantasy! I plan on writing a series in the future, but as of now, I’m writing a short story about pirates. However, it seems to be getting longer than I anticipated so it could potential become a book 🙂
I guess that series is a bit of a blend between fantasy and historical…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Blogs and Author Websites! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, this is AWESOME!!!! Yes, I have a blog. teenwritersnook.com I don’t really have any other kind of social media outside of that. 🙂
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Yesss, girl!! Looking forward to seeing that!! <3 Glad that we inspired you!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I LOVE THIS. I’m getting a whole vibe from it. Great job 👏👍
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Dang it I forgot to add another quote to Ripley’s collage! So I’m going to re-upload it XD, don’t mind me

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks! I’m working on all my MCs’ collages at the moment.
And with that: a collage for Ripley!

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
And another collage for one of my MC’s for book one, Noelle!

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, I dunno. XD THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! 😀 LOL!!! I am a HUGE fan of LotR and the Hobbit. Well…I’ve seen the movies. *cough* BUT I just stared The Lord of the Rings and it’s been soooo epic so far!Â
Well, I’m in the middle of chapter one.Aww, This has made me soooo happy!!! *jumps up and down* THANK YOU SOOOOOO…[Read more] -
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
I ✨broke my toe✨ so please pray for me 😅
-
Oh, girl, I’m sooo sorry it took me this long to see this but I will ABSOLUTELY be praying for you!!!! I hope it heals well and will feel better. 🙂 🙏
-
@issawriter7 Thank you so much!! It’s already starting to feel much better <3 You're so kind <33333 (can i spam infinite <3's?)
-
You’re welcome!!! Aww, I’m soooo happy to hear!!!!!!!!!! <333 <3333333333 (Yes, you can spam infinite <3's!) <333 <333 <33
-
<3333333333333333 Girl, I want to get to know you, seriously! <33333 You are so kind <33333333333333333333333333333333333 <3 <3
and one more good one…
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333-
Aww, girl, you’re TOO SWEET!!!! *blushes* 😊😃 <3333333333333 <3333333333 <33333333 <33333333
*stretches fingers* *takes a deep breath*
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
-
-
-
-
-
Of course, I will pray for you! I hope your toe will get better soon.❤️
-
@mkfairygirl Thank you so much 😊 it is already starting to feel better! You guys are so kind!!!!
-
@scripter-of-kingdoms I’m glad it’s starting to feel better!💗 Aww!😊 Thank you!!!! That is so sweet of you!!!!<333
-
-
-
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Nahhh, I love feeling evil at times XDDD (esp when pranking my friends)
Anyways, here’s a collage that I made, inspired by yours and everyone’s collages here 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting That is AMAZING!!! I’ve always wanted to speak more than one language!!! (Although, I am working on Japanese and French at the moment XD)
I can say a few sentences in transcript Chinese (where the words are written with the English letters).
Ni hao! Wo shi Grace! Wo hen xi huan mao!
(I don’t even like cats that much…) XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, soooooo I drew Kili from The Hobbit. I basically drew an exact replica of a pic I found on him. Honestly, he doesn’t look anything like Kili. 😀 Anyways, I’m definitely not an epicly talented drawer, it’s really just a hobby for me. Soooo don’t expect anything amazing, but here’s how it turned out. 🙂

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
AAAHHH your graphics are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! *heart eyes* I love the color templates and EVERYTHING!!!!!! I could stare at these for hours.
YESS!! MORE GRAPHICS!!!! *gets excited* I LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEE THESE SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 And Ooooh, Camreigh I think would be one of my favorite characters!!!! He seems…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I LOVE IT!!! Such incredible thought goes into your collages!
This is inspiring me so much!
- Load More
