-
Jean Coul replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone! I thought it’d be fun to hop on here bc I love talking about my WIP and hearing about everyone elses!!!
@writerlexi1216 I don’t write stuttering to often, but when I do, I usually use a hyphen between syllables or letters. Don’t know if that helped at all! I have a character who has a sort of southern mixed with a British accent a…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I absolutely love your collage for Marge!!! So cool!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting @joy-caroline Soundtracks?? Musicals?? I like the way you guys think! 🙂
Joy, I’ve always thought writing a musical would be awesome!!! I have no experience writing them, but I have been in a couple! I’d love to help you out if there’s anyway I can! I love songs and choreography! And writing of course!
I’ve always wanted to…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks. Much thanks. Thank you from all corners of my heart (how many corners does the heart have?) Anyways, much appreciated. All of these titles shall be blessed by my eyes.
Much thanks thank you once again.
Much appreciated,
Not-So-Secret-Secret-Assassin who is most definitely not a spy
p.s. I’m not weird. I’m just tired.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY!!!!!! *dances*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
*GASPS A HUNDRED MILLION THOUSAND TIMES* THIS IS THE MOST EPICEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *all the heart eyes* I MUST be able to use this on my blog. Pretty, pretty, PLEASE!!! *puppy dog eyes* THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH, GRACE!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS!!!! It’s PERFECT!! I shall now go stare at it for the next few hours.
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Believe me, you’d be confused if you saw my outline for my book series XD
And yes! Children are so fun to write abt!!!
I love that there relationship is personal to you! That makes the story even better!
I’ll have to check out the WIP chat I guess . . . 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I’d love to try it sometime!!! Thanks for inspiring me!
Well, I have a whole book series in my head that I’ve had planned for a while that I really want to write sometime! And a ton of other books! I want to try writing a comic sometime, since I enjoy art and writing! Poems are fun for me too! And songs, even though I haven’t f…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver Hi! I think this is such a good idea!!! I LOVE fanart!!! Could look at it all day!
You all are so artistic and I love all the art you drew already!!! I draw as a side hobby to writing so I may post some things but I just really can’t wait to see everyone elses amazing fanart!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I’d be up for drawing them in a bit, I’m a bit overwhelmed with requests + am kinda busy outside of KP at the moment. But once my requests clear up a bit I would be happy to do them!!! 😊
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline WOW that sounds amazing!!! When you’re finished, I’ll have another book to add to my TBR list!!!
I totally understand rambling about your WIP!!! I’d do it all day if no one stopped me XD
Do you have a favorite character you’ve created??
BTW I love reading about Paul! He’s such a good biblical figure!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting At least you’ve finished the first draft! That is something that I have yet to do! XD
And you usually hand write your stories?? That’s so cool! I typically use my computer. Gotta try hand writing sometime, sounds interesting!
@joy-caroline I really can’t wait! It’s on the top of my TBR list, right after I finish the Heros of…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
WHAAAT! WHO DARES TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT SWEET HOME!!!
But yeah, I can see where they are coming from (in a not-at-all kind of way.)
Anyways… I really don’t mind the genre, just so long as it has good characters and a decent story I’m cool with it. But I guess action-adventure, psychological thrillers, and maybe a few…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
I actually haven’t read the webtoon. I am going to, though. I’ve only watched the show on Netflix (which is amazing btw)
And I haven’t read any webtoons yet, any recommendations? Or manga? Or anime? I liked your previous recommendations. Promised Neverland was really good.
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Ah, that makes sense. I thought that might be it, but I wasn’t sure since only two (or three?) people here knew who I was. And, yeah, it was so nice to see that they were excited to see me here.
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Oh! Thank you so much for answering my random question, haha!!!
Have you ever finished a book before??
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Ok, thanks! I do want to get rid of all those watermarks, heh. Thanks for the tip!
@abigail-m Thank you so much!!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver @devastate-lasting
It’s the protein monster From the webtoon Sweet Home.
And yes I’m a guy.
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Haha! I guess it doesn’t matter as long as you actually write the story, huh?
This is a great question! Lately, I’ve been wanting to try sci-fi or dystopian bc I’ve heard so many great things about the genres! I also had a few more contemporary romance/fiction ideas.
@writerlexi1216 I seriously LOVE your character’s name!…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you! I’m going to print out all the ones I do. <3 I love making these! Thanks, I hope my charries are interesting XDD
- Load More
