-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I am Not So Secret Secret Assassin and I approve of this joke.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, you can TOTALLY make this goal!!!! I believe in you!!!!! Just sit down and write. Don’t think about the words or if they sound good or right. Just write!!! *waving pom poms and sending motivational chocolate* I really wish I could write with you (like SUPER SUPER badly) but sadly I’m going to bed right now. :,( But I’ll be…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@lewilliams @scripter-of-kingdoms Coincidentally, I too have a character named Bren! But he’s a boy. I don’t know what gender yours are. It is a good name though!!! 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting XD I’m so sorry! I don’t know what to say! On one side, I’m so happy for you! On the other, you must be so ready for a break!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@lewilliams Hi Elizabeth!!! It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance! *sips tea with a pinkie out*
I LOVE fantasy!!! And yes, “The Twelve Dancing Princesses” is a lovely story! I read a retelling when I was younger called The Thirteenth Princess and I absolutely fell in love with the world building! I dreamed of writing my own stories ever…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting That’s so exciting!!! Congrats! I’m so happy for you!!! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Uhm. XD I have a message to pass to you. This is NOT from me; it is from my yellow markers, and I quote what they have said:
Hello! I believe you had requested our user Grace to create a drawing of one of your heroines, Daisy, using us. Unfortunately, our yellow pigment is beginning to run dry. As this heroine has blonde hair and yellow…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thank you so so much! You just made my day 🥰
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@lewilliams Aw, thank you so much!!! I’m very glad that you like them!!! Haha, totally Brens for the win. It’s such an underused but amazing name. 😄
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Lol thanks! What progress have you recently made on your WIP??
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Me bonding with my little fave, Jeffery-effery!!!!

-
Jean Coul replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Np!!!
@devastate-lasting Well, I’ll try not to spoil much! 😉 He is good at solving puzzles and he has a lot of knowledge about ships and mechanics! He is cunning, funny, maybe even a bit flirty, and kind of mysterious. He acts like he doesn’t care about you, when he secretly does. If you become one of his close friends, he will…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Haha! Thank you!
Oh she is?? That’s so cool!!! I bet her work is amazing!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
