-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@ribbonash I- Yes. That is 10000000% me.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Ribbonash are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ahhh, you guys, all of these memes are so good! I’m laughing so much and so many of them I am going #relate. XD
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Katherine are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Abigail.M. are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Ribbonash replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Here is one of my favourites:

Does anyone #relate?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
GIRL!!!! THESE ARE EPIC AND SOOOO RELATABLE!!!!!! 🤣
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aaahh, GIRL, I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE HILARIOUS!!!!!!! XD
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Issabelle Perry are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OOoooh, I REALLY like this one!!!!!!!! <33 And *gasp* THE QUOTER (for lack of a better word) IS NAMED ISABEL!!!!!!!!!! *dances*
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Aaah, Lemony Snicket has sooooooooo many good quotes!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY LOVE this one!!!!! It’s EPIC and also very true. XD 😉
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
“Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.”
― Lemony Snicket -
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Keep reading bc they ARE good!!! At least in my opinion!
Thank you!!! I spent a lot of time researching good names! You know when you just run across THE NAME and you’re like, well I just have to use it cuz I can’t think of them with any other name now??? Well that’s exactly what happened to me!
AAAAHHH!!! What a coincidence! I…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms @lewilliams My characters full name is Brenton James (something). His last name is kind of a secret 🙂 I named him Bren bc it meant spark or flame when I first searched it. But now it’s says “prince” which may or may not still fit the description . . . *tries so hard not to spoil* Brenton means something along the line of “…[Read more]
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
You might get lucky and he would unintentionally introduce himself to you. XD Oh, cool. Smoke isn’t personal about it, just protective of it, but isn’t his choice. Being a cyborg made him that way. This character sounds really interesting! Does he have a fake name or is he just nameless? Oh, that’s a good point! I didn’t think of it.…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, everyone! Another MC collage for my main series, The Travelers’ Caravan.

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Aww, thank you so much! I’m working hard to become a great artist! <3
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms *tears up* These are truly beautiful . . . and SO relatable!!! XD
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm Lol, no stress! Welcome to the party!!! Apparently there’s a lot of tea and coffee being passed around! 😉
I was obsessed with all the Barbie films when I was younger (may or may not still like them)! One of my favorites was Barbie and the Three Musketeers and I also loved the Diamond Castle one! I have no idea if that means…[Read more]
- Load More
