-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU!!! *bows dramaticallly*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
And my personal fav!

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
LOL!!!! SOOOO TRUE!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
More memes!!!!!!

-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I have another for you guys.

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
LOL!!!! LOOOVE IT!!!! XD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!! Oooh, YESSS!!!! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO MORE!!!!! *also hoping you’ll feel inspired again tomorrow* 🤞
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Soooo I designed another graphic for my Robin Hood reimagining, What Lay Beyond the Woods that I post on my blog and really liked it so I thought I’d share it here!!!!!! 🙂

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooooooh, this is REALLY cool!!!!!!!!! *jaw drops* Your character looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @scripter-of-kingdoms
Eeeeeekkk, I LOVE both of y’all’s drawings!!!!!!!!!!! They are EPICLY AH-MAY-ZHING!!!!!!!!!! <33 *all the heart eyes*
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
imwritehere1920 are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everybody! I took a brief break from drawing y’all’s characters to draw one of my own: Kaizuke! He’s an inventor, and lives in a city in the sky! (@writerlexi1216 this is my boyyy 😉)Hope y’all like him. I figure he’s the ponytail type guy XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j It’s a book in my main series… about a girl named Diel Saigon who encounters a dying sprite. The sprite tells her to deliver a shard of the Azure Diamond to some other sprites. When Diel finds them, their village is burnt down – she catches one sprite running away – and learns that she herself must protect the shard from the evil p…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Hahah, that’s okay!!! I was wondering where the awesome signature was. 😉 I LOOOOOOVE THIS!!!!!!! THANK YOU again!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! *dances* THANKS!! Girl, of course, I do not mind at all!!!! I’d be more than happy to link to your blog!!!!!!!! What is your blog’s URL?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
WHOA!!! THIS. IS. INCREDIBLE!! I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! Can I share it on my blog? This girl is the MC in a short story of mine that’s gonna be published in an anthology, and I would REALLY LOVE to share it as a fun surprise on the anthology’s release date!!!!!…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you so much!! Your collages have been such an inspiration to me!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Kads are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Well, I guess I’ll tell you… *puts whispery voice on*
My character’s name is Bren Saidaas. But that isn’t actually her name! Her real name, I’m still tentative on what it should be (considering Tetra Myrion at the moment). But basically, she had traumatic memories as a younger person (her sister dies at home, it’s really hard on h…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Jenna Terese are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago - Load More
