-
ella replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver, @abigail-m, @gracie-j, @godlyfantasy12, @devestate-lasting, @scripter-of-kingdoms, @writerlexi1216, issawriter7, @joy-caroline, @anyone-else
Ok, so @abigail-m mentioned earlier that the love interest doesn’t confess anything in the first book/s. What do y’all think about someone confessing love in the first one? When I read, i…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic YA Fantasy Retelling Alpha Readers Needed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course!!! SO great to meet you too!!! I meant to say hi on your intro topic but life got busy, haha. It’s slowing down enough for me to alpha-read thankfully 😉 Can’t wait, and keep writing amazing things!!!!
-
ella replied to the topic YA Fantasy Retelling Alpha Readers Needed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow, I love your WIP idea—so interesting!!! I think this setup will work out for me. I’ll probably be able to get in feedback over the weekends as I have school.
A little about me: I’m a constant writer of fantasy and I’ve been writing (and learning about writing) forever. I have experience with beta-reading. Like I said…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Let’s see… pacing is actually something I struggle with. Cause I have all these amazing plans but the book will be either too long or too many that aren’t long enough, both of which would mess up the pacing. Here’s the basic outline of my trilogy:
Book #1–As Dark as Mist and Shadow (title change 😉)
Main themes: loya…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YESSSS LORD OF THE RINGS FANS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pumps fist in the air* *also tries REALLY hard not to go fangirl crazy* Aaaah, favorite character!!! That’s soooooo hard!!! EEEkkk YES!!! SAM IS EPIC!!! I LOOOOOVE that quote too!! I’m probably gonna have to go with Legolas as my favorite, but Sam, Frodo, and Aragorn are VERY close…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, that series sounds AMAZING!!! I really really really want to read them… wink wink 😜
-
Kads replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Would you be willing to do a cover for me? 🙂
Title: The Calamitous Crossing of Diel Saigon
Color schemes: Dark, blue, snowy, icy, sunset-y
Genre: Fantasy-adventure
Length: Novel
Hope that’s enough, if you want more info please lmk! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aaaaah thank you!!! :DDDD That means SO MUCH to me. <3 I’m so happy you like them!!!! 😀
And yes, please post the plots! I’d be happy to give feedback! :3
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 DEFINITELY read the Artemis Fowl series!!! The books are so good! If you’re going to watch the movie, though, I’d recommend reading the first 3 books first. (The movie’s not as good but the actor who plays Artemis is really cute. <3 XD)
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I know right?!?! XD <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re soooooooooooo welcome, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aww, I’m SOOOO HAPPY to hear this was encouraging!!!! Aww, well, know I meant EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!! You’re welcome!! That’s what writerly friends are for!!!!!!!! Aww, THANK YOU, girl!!!!! <33 *hugs you back* 😃
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hahaha, it’s okay! I do weird things all the time. 😉
Haha, yeah, he is kind of cute. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 XD Yessss!! Also don’t mind how weird I am. I’m the kind of person that actually uses upside down question marks.
Anyone else totally think that the actor for Artemis Fowl is the cutest ever¿
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YESSS!!!!!!! We NEED a fangirl club!!!! Hahaha, okay, Artemis Fowl can be our mascot!! XD
WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU!!!! <33
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks! I’ll be excited to see what you come up with!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j I’ll let you know when I’m published! 😉 Also I am still writing the guest post for your blog. I had a story comp due yesterday and so will begin to write it now that I have time to. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Haha, I am a huge fangirl. We need a fangirl fan club! cough Artemis Fowl can be our mascot cough
Thank you! Glad you like the collages!
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Aw, thank you! I’ve worked really hard on planning it out! :DDD The layout of the series itself is inspired by that of The Green Ember.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
FANGIRLS UNITE!!!!!!!!! Alrighty!! I will ABSOLUTELY do that! Oh, wow!!! That’s EPIC!!!!
- Load More
