-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, that’s TOTALLY okay!!!!!!!!!! I’m SO happy for how excited you were to read some of my story. Oh, you’re welcome. 🙂 And THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for taking the time to read it!!!!!!!!! Aww, you really enjoyed it? That just means SOOO MUCH!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!!! YAAY!!! I might not share anymore on KP, though. I…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do I start? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 6 months ago
A literary agent pitches your novel to the big publishing companies and negotiates the best contract for you. They represent authors and are like the person in between the author and publishing houses. They work on commission, getting about 10-15% of what the author they represent makes. Basically, without a literary agents,…[Read more]
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Please pray for me. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@lucy I’ll pray for you! So sorry to hear that happened! <3 Hope you feel better soon.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, girl, that’s just made MY DAY!!!!! Wow, really? Man, if I knew that I would’ve been giving you this loooooooong before now. 😉 You are seriously allowed to read any of my stories that you like. Girl, that just means SOOO much to me!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAY!!!! I really hope you enjoy…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YES!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Oooh, really? Same here!! *high fives* Yaay!! That means SO much to me!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it!! <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YAAAY!!!!!! I’m SO, SO, SOOO happy to hear!!!! *jumps up and down* (LOL!! That’s okay. I’m a veryyy slow reader myself. 😉 ) YES!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
*fails* I am so beyond excited to read this!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted to read this since the first time I’ve heard about it and now I get the chance to read some of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so excited right now. It is such a treat!!!!!! I can’t wait to read it!!!!!!!!!!! I also will take a while to get around to read it, but I will read…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome!!! Anytime!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, THANKS!!!!!! 🙂 Yeah, it’s hard to finish a book, but you’re doing an INCREDIBLE job with your story!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YESS!!!!! *jumps up and down and pumps fist in the air and repeats the whole process again* I’m SOO HAPPY to hear that!!!!!! <33 THANK YOU A HUNDRED TIMES OVER, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, again that means like SO much!!!!!! <333 (LOL!!! Hey, I’m TOTALLY cool for just a bunch of fangirling. 😉 ) YAAY!!!! Well, I’m SOOOO glad you did!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33 Of course, girl, np! Aaaah, yeah, I feel ya there. I’ve been crazily behind with a lotta things as well. Hang in there, though!!!! Aww, THANK YOU!!!!! Girl, you’re…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
That’s TOTALLY okay!! Not a problem! I get behind on a lot of things too! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YES YES YESSSS!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS, girl, that just made my day. 😊 I had almost tagged you, but didn’t want you to feel obligated to read it again and all, but I am SOO HAPPY that you want to!!!!!! *jumps up and down* YES!! *pumps fist in the air* I sooo hope so!! Haha, that’s perfectly okay, girl! Take your time and no worries.…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course!! I have to tag Colin’s number one fan. XD LOL!! ikr!! Man, if Colin was on this forum, he’d make things prettyyy interesting. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YAAAAY!!!!!! <33 THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and some tagges:
@mkfairygirl @scripter-of-kingdoms @gracie-j @devastate-lasting @nova21 @abigail-m @imwritehere1920 @ribbonash @kayleigh-idea @godlyfantasy12 @millennium @daisy-torres @e-k-seaver @anyone-who-likes-fantasy @anyone-who-is-reading-this @colin-carlson…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 Oh, sorry you can’t join! I understand, though. We can create a writing corner here! <3
-
Issabelle Perry started the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Sooo to be honest, I’ve been kind of nervous about doing this, but I’m just gonna go for it and hope for the best, right? 😉 Anyway, for one of my novels, Into the Lamp – a YA fantastical contemporary retelling of Aladdin – I had been doing a lot of query for agents and all that stuff. Well, long story short, I’ve put that on pause right now and…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do I start? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 6 months ago
If you’re wanting to go with traditional publishing, then the first thing you’ll need to do is get a literary agent. You can find them on sites like Publisher’s Marketplace and Query Tracker. Or you can just search literary agents who represent [your genre]. Most big publishing houses will not look at your manuscript without a…[Read more]
- Load More
