-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres And here’s a recent art piece of mine, a character I made for Legend of Zelda! <3

-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres In regards to the landscape, sure!! 😀 <3 And YES! I’d love to do a collaboration piece!! Do you do digital art? If so, I could draw a pencil drawing and you could colour it digitally… or something like that lol. <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oooh yea!!! I always like to give my favorite part at the end of sprints!!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting Ofc! 🙂
@issawriter7 Yay! Glad you wanna join us!
@mkfairygirl Yayy! XD If you want I can tag you when we start!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl Evening! And yep, we’re starting today!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yep, I’d totally be down for that. There might be a few times I can’t make it until nine, but I’ll totally try my best. Oh and I can’t do it on Mondays
SAME!!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Hello everyone!! @writerlexi1216 and I have decided to start a sprint routine, every day from 8-9 EST… anyone up for joining us? 😊
-
Natalie C. replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@anyone Anybody up to sprinting for a bit?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Someone told me they did CWW three times a year in January, May, and August. I think I’m gonna do it again.
my writing needs it XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting @daisy-torres
Okay, I need to check these forums MUCH better than I do, but I randomly jumping in on y’all’s conversation that happened a couple of days ago. Anyway, yep, it was me and Linyang who were talking, and Daisy, you TOTALLY could’ve joined in!!!!! <333 I wouldn’t have thought of you as a stalker. I actually had seen…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres Thank you! A couple of my drawings are up here on KP actually (but they’re old, ugh). If you want I can show you some recent ones!
(k, i know that was random, but i love showing people my art.)
Ok, I’ll be able to get the forest, meadow, and castle in the picture, but not the mirrors. 😂 I’m sorry! It’s really hard to get Artbreeder…[Read more]
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, this does sound so fun! I’m not sure I could join in this a lot since I live in Australia. My time zone is Australian Eastern Standard Time. I’m free on your Sundays (Mondays for me) till your Thursdays (Fridays). Not free on your Saturdays (Sundays) and your Fridays (Saturday). I hope this make sense, cause sometimes I confuse myself with this, haha.
-
Natalie C. replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres I love it when I have one of those “aha! So THAT’S how I fix that major problem!” moments. They’re just so refreshing. Thanks so much for suggesting sprints! I think they’re my new best friend
-
Natalie C. replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres Ughhh my keyboard decided to mess up right at the end. We were going to :33, right?
-
Natalie C. replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Sure! I’ll go ahead and start now
-
Natalie C. replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Any chance you can still sprint for a few? I could use some motivation
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres If only I could draw like that… *sighs* Anyways! Yeah, there can be some REALLY weird stuff that comes out of Artbreeder XD I find just messing around with it the best way to go, or breeding from other people’s images. Yay, I’m glad you did!! 😀 If you want I can make one for you!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing about the Bible in a Fictional World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Okay, my comment disappeared so let me try this again. 😉
First off, I think your ideas about the Christian elements and atheist who converts to Christianity are AWESOME ideas!!!!!! I LOOVE how you’re going to include it in your novel.
Second, I think it’d be totally okay and not weird to include the Bible since Jesus and the…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing about the Bible in a Fictional World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Funny, that just happened to me, too. Let me try again…
-
Kads replied to the topic What's your process of creating a main character for your story? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
@kathleenramm Yeah, I like making my characters based on me! They are not that similar to me though, like at ALL, they maybe have a similar personality detail or mannerisms as I do and that’s pretty much it. XD It explains why one of my MCs, Bren, has the same personality type as me though. (ENFP-T, but she’s crazier. Like, way, way, crazier.)…[Read more]
- Load More
