-
ella replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7, @writerlexi1216, @mkfairygirl
Thanks gals!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You’re welcome! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!! Aaah YOU DID AWESOME, girl!!!!! (lol, it looks like we both got distracted XD) Girl, I am sooo proud of you and you should totally be as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha, that’s okay! I LOOOOVE your tiny snippet! AWESOMENESSS right there!!!!!! <33
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thank you so much for sprinting with me!
Love your lines (or word, haha)!
Awesome work on both of your word counts!
I wrote 402 (before I got distracted by raving about my new favourite book on Goodreads, haha)! That is a lot for me so I’m really proud of it!
And I’m not sharing the last line because that’s a…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Alright I”m stopping today at :02 (well, er, I had actually stopped more at :50 because one of my friends was asking me to look over an article she had gotten together for this online magazine we’re working on starting up and I ended up doing that instead of writing)
BUT I wrote 484 words in my WIP, Heir to His…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You drew that? Oh my goodness, girl, that is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! Ah, well, I think it’s a great drawing of yourself!!!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Thanks! I drew it myself! 😀 It’s supposed to be of me XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres Awesome! What do you want to do, then? 😀 And thank you!! I love drawing!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
THANK YOU!!!!! <333 Aww, why thank you!!!! I was getting tired of the old one and wanted something different and new. I like your profile pic, too!!!!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Aww, praying that you get it finished!!!! <33333 (Also love your profile pic! 😀 )
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You’re welcome!!! Yes, you should be!! 🙂 THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!! <333 I’m kind of trying to get my novel finished in like two weeks and it’s not been going very well. 😉 So I was very happy to finally hit that point. Phew.
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Thank you!! Eek, I’m super excited that I hit that mark too!!!! 😀 😀 😀 And- what? CONGRATS, GIRL!!!!!!
@mkfairygirl Eeek, thank you so much!!!! <33333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, I am. I’m lost to who’s sprinting and who’s not. XD But it’s okay!! 😉 I always enjoying being able to do this with writers. It actually forces me to write!
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Sounds like a plan!
(Anyone else having trouble keeping up with this whole chat? XD I am.)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
LOOOVE YOUR SNIPPET GIRL!!!!!!! eeeekk the height of AWESOMENESSS!!!! And that’s AMAZING what you got written today! WAY TO GO!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for sprinting with me!!
WOOHOOO AWESOME!!!! I’m sooo proud of ya, girl!!!! <33 I just hit the mark of being over 70% into my novel today, so I’m really happy about that!!! <3333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yep, Imma sprinting!! Well, I’m just now starting. How ’bout we go to either :45 or :00 Lemme know what y’all think.
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Are you sprinting with me right now still? Tell me when you stop for a break or are leaving.
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@everyone lol
Got back from my sprint just now! I think I wrote somewhere around 1k in the hour? Not sure.. XD
The last line I wrote:
There was a moment of hesitation, hypnotization, and then it stabbed the creature – just as the figure, the boy, it was revealed, fell into spasm and lost everything he had once been.
Also, I hit 40k on my first…[Read more]
-
Ribbonash replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Okay, cool! I’m already writing with no end, so will be happy to join in someone who might have an end, if that makes sense.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
OKay I’m a bit confused. So to make sure the people I am sprinting with right now is
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
LOVE YOUR SNIPPET GIRL!!!!! <333 THANK YOU SOO MUCH for sprinting with me!
- Load More
