@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
valtmy replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Haha is it that hard to find people who have watched Studio Ghibli? I would consider them to be a very famous animation studio.
I have seen Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl’s Moving Castle, Laputa, Totoro, Kiki’s Delivery Service, Porco Rosso, Nausicaa, Whisper of the Heart and Tale of Princess Kaguya. I like Spirited Away and…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia The Doctor (Who-fanfic! ;P ) would rather be on the run with an ally she can’t stand. She loves that 😛
@perfectfifths Ohh, that’s a tough one… Maybe, ooh, never have a birthday again
@aviantrail Bugs. It’s an experience
@catwing She already travels all over the future and past, but if she had to pick… Oooooooooooooh…… If she…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Little sentence at bottom of posts…….? in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
-
valtmy replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Instrumentals. Scores and soundtracks from films and musicals mostly.
I usually watch romantic comedies and fusion sagueks. So Korean dramas like Princess Hours, Sungkyunkwan Scandal etc.
Aww… There’s no need to be afraid of us INTJs! We are like cacti; intimidating, tough and resilient on the outside but actually being…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia For a little while, yes.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@aysia-serene Hello!! I didn’t wander far enough to see someone draw them. Oops!
Well, if you still want someone to draw them, I’ll draw them. Though if you don’t need me to, that okay
@sleepwalkingmk You’re welcome! I love drawing her freckles XD
@alia Thanks! Yes, I think I did well with her face 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia Ahh, okay. I just took the color test, and I’m a blue. I’m not surprised XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Actually those animals are examples for the DISC personality! Lions are D’s, Otters are I’s, Golden Retrievers are I’s, and Beavers are C’s
@alia Ohhh, thanks! That helps a lot! I have not heard of the true colors test. For some reason it wouldn’t let me take it…
@jenwriter17 Ahh, that perfect 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia @sleepwalkingmk YESSSS, thank you!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so I was wandering around on the VERY OLD Character Exchange topic, and I’m feeling nostalgic XD
@alia Do you still need someone to draw Nykkai or Joy Transhell?
@aysia-serene (If you’re still around)Â Do you need Seth or Kalia?
@sleepwalkingmk Do you still need Marissa?
I know these are ANCIENT, I just felt like doing this XD
-
NaomiJackson replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail Bugs, he’d totally eat the bugs.
@perfectfifths Never have a birthday again–which wouldn’t bother Neeson, because he doesn’t even have a birthday as it is.
@alia This is a hard one–I think Neeson would go with prison, if there was the possibility of escape. The funny thing is at the part I’m writing in my WIP he literally just…[Read more]
-
aviantrail replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia On the run… I think she would much rather be out and about with someone she doesn’t like than cooped up alone.
@perfectfifths Easy, she’d never have a birthday again… but then Sage is a cat and doesn’t care about birthdays much anyways…
Would your character rather live for a month by eating bland porridge or eating bugs that could…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Wash pets
@notawriter Lose memory
@naomijackson He already has superpowers, and so do his closest friends (except one), so… 😉
@skredder Glass door. That sounds like something he’d do anyway. XD
@daughteroftheking 7 1/2 feet tall.
@dekreel Song they hate for three days.
@alia On the run with an ally for three…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochchellaine Kay would be a commoner. But she’s smirking…
@allison-grace Climb a tree. It’s faster.
@aviantrail Log. She doesn’t like being exposed.
@perfectfifths Book with dictionary. she would probably learn the language.
@daeus In the clouds. It’s so much nicer up there.
@dekreel Small crime and be ridiculed. She doesn’t ever want to…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia What’s what? This topic?
It’s just like “Would You Rather,” but with your characters! If you want to understand it more, go to the first page XD
-
Daniel DeGraaf replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia I’m glad! 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia I drew Precium! 😀 I always have a hard time with kids but I hope you like it anyway 🙂
@jessi-rae I FINALLY drew Darcy! I thought it fitting to give her a more somber expression. - Load More

