@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice You have just confirmed my belief that your characters should revolt. 😀
*giggles*Â If you bought a new shirt every time you killed a character, KP would run itself on the revenue collected from your money alone!
@dekreel too: I’m going through my old books to write descriptions of them for my website, and came across an a…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’ve been planning to make “Hi, I’m a Kapeefer!” into my ringtone for a long time, but am too afraid of all the tedious explaining I would have to do to friends, family, and strangers if I did so. 😀
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you read the verse in Psalm 91 that says “He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler” and instead of…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia The peace offering basket would not be complete without chocolate. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m eighteen at present – but I’m going to be nineteen in exactly one week. 🙂
That’s cool! We’ve adopted eight so far and are in the process of adopting again. How many kids are in your family?
@filewriterbase13x In order not to take over your topic with our own conversation I will include you in it by asking you the same question:Â H…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, my absolute favorite guy’s name at present is Kenneth. “R” names are next on the list. What are your favorite names?
@alia Sorry you missed it, but I’m going to be starting the musical war now. 😀
Seekjustice, did you get a chance to listen to anything from Carousel on your trip to town the other day? You said you usu…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
But anyway, we can put aside our differences and be twins.
You have been making me laugh aloud excessively lately. 😀 You should actually put that in the writing prompts topic.
@alia I’m usually on around this time too. Hope to see you tomorrow!
@catwing DO NOT BETRAY ME!!! 😀 (*winks* But you could tell her that my books are ama…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia See, that I do not understand at all. But anyway, we can put aside our differences and be twins. 😀
Yes, I usually am. I might see you tomorrow?
Well, the best way to make a rebellion not cliché is to kill absolutely everyone and for it to fail miserably, because that never happens in YA literature.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, haha! I love when I get story ideas in real life.
I have no idea. I think I’m in love with the letter “K”. 😀 Several of my favorite names start with that letter. I don’t really like the name Malakai, but I just remembered while writing this that the name has a hilarious inside joke in my family, so I’m glad you called him…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I think that, apart from our disagreements over Legolas and Frodo, we could be the same person, because my music intake consists solely of musicals and Casting Crowns.
Ahah, no, it’s not me. @rochellaine and I live (literally) half a world away, across many seas and distant shores. That sounded very poetic.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😀 😀 They never believe in us… How old is your little sister? For that matter, how old are you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Oh my goodness, OH MY GOODNESS! I didn’t even notice!!! Looks like I’m on here way too much, doesn’t it? 😀 I think I remember you commenting on my introduction topic, but at that point I was so swamped by new people, creatures, and things that I’m not sure I remember anything distinctly.
Haha. 🙂
@alia I haven’t seen it, but I…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hi! Welcome back. You are here in time to witness the rare occasion that @seekjustice and I haven’t yet started throwing musicals at each other. Be thankful for the peaceful situation, because it’s liable to change at any moment. 😀
Sorrrrryyyy, but I’m not going to tell you the names of my books quite yet. 😀 That’s silly, isn’t it?…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia See you later!
@sam-kowal So where are y’all currently living if you keep getting kicked out of apartments?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia :/ True. How did she know that? Stan and I get kicked out of almost every apartment we rent. I keep telling Stan its cause he rips all the furniture with his claws
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Dragons and Chasm Beasts? I suppose not XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Glad I could help ;-P
@alia Ahhh, sorry about that. I know the feeling
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk  I really like the book title A White Bird Flying. I also think Calico Bush is a good title.
@alia  Decisions does sound intriguing! Especially if paired with some cool cover art.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel It doesn’t! *eyes light up* I’m more grateful already
@alia I know, the spies sometimes miss Stan. Because of his small size. They come to my parts of the world, looking to see if I really have one of the famed and rare species known as dragon, and completely miss Stan. Because he’s hiding under the bed, he’s nearly that small. If your…[Read more]
- Load More
