@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Awesome! Tagging some more people so they know about this!
@seekjustice @jane-maree @kaya-young @rochellaine @catwing @sam-kowal @alia
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Critique for my Kinda Sorta Fantasy Novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Wonderful!!! 😀
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@celticcailin Hi! I love music, but I don’t write lyrics (I play cajon.)
I think @dekreel , @sam-kowal , and @alia write songs, though. (Tell me if I’m wrong, guys!)
Good luck on your music!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Critique for my Kinda Sorta Fantasy Novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. Ooh, I love it! Now I want to read the whole thing!
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Critique for my Kinda Sorta Fantasy Novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Sure thing!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @alia
I’m working on the CC. Poor KaPeeFers. Poor Kay. Poor, poor me… *sigh* Putting my favorite underdeveloped characters into Kingdom Pen…
Another wonderful day as a writer. :3 -
skye replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder ~ yup! They kinda got me started on mysteries, I think… I read all the ones at our library, then whatever ones I could get my hands on. It was so disappointing to find out that they aren’t all by the same author!! That made me mad!
@kaya-young ~ ya, cows are awesome. I’ve seen pics of the miniature ones… they’re so cute! Especially…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia Surprise! I’m on for only 5-10 minutes! 🙂 Anyone up for a quick word war?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice actually my performances are next weekend, on the 14th and 15th. Sorry if I accidentally said this last weekend. Thanks for checking though! 🙂
@alia I just wanted to check on you to see how you’re doing, with the homesickness struggle.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @ingridrd @alia @seekjustice I’m still here, attempting to write something, anything, on my western – and failing miserably! 🙁 What do I do when the words just won’t come out of my fingers?
Anyone feel like joining me in (unsuccessfully) writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, by the way, I have no idea where the sabre in Babylon came from. I was just talking with a former KP member once and I mentioned that I liked sabres (In my experience, you Americans spell a lot of things wrong :D) and then I said that I had a sabre from Persia, India or Babylon. I actually have a friend who does own a cavalry…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *grins* glad you like it.
I’m a bit out of practice… *shrug* Next time.
@alia @jenwriter17 I have to go. Good night! -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Congratulations, winner! 😀
I have to go now. I hope your writing goes well! (don’t stay up too late 😛 )
@alia let us know what you think of Seekjustice’s book! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/stars-fill-infinity/
Sorry I missed your post. If you’d like to you can read it. The links to the Google doc (which is in three parts, because it’s a fairly large book) can be found HERE (you might have to scroll down the topic a bit).
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 I sanction any fanfiction that you desire to write 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @alia I’m here for a few minutes. Writing CC. Adding my signature character. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, the first one I came up with was Chestice. 😀 What do you think of that? And can you come up with any more ideas?
I may not ship Chessy and Justice, but I did ship Quillon and Sapphire! Hey, what would you think of some Rain/Kendall fanfiction based on the conversation between Chessy and Rain about their crushes on Justice a…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia mm, that seems to be a pretty hard subject.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia yeah, sure 😉 what are you debating about, if you don’t mind me asking?
@seekjustice *fangirls again*
I’ll be back in about half an hour…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No, not an officially published one. I do have one that a few of the other KeePers have read and like to fangirl over 😀 It’s called Stars Fill Infinity and I just started the sequel, which is why everyone is excited 🙂
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys! 😀 So seems like everyone’s taking a hiatus. 😛 I’m going to as well. Whatnot with NaNo, School, blogging and trying to get my book ready for publication, I need more time than I have. So I shall return, but for now, I’m on a vacation. I’ll still be posting on my blog and I’ll be on facebook too. 😀 Visit me!
- Load More

Aw, you too?! *sniffs* this is too much.
Well I hope you have a great hiatus! 🙂 We’ll have to have some celebratory part when you, Dekreel, and Warren return. 😉 when do you think you’ll be back?
Not you too! *sighs* When will you return? Can I still tag you?
@jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira Absolutely you can still tag me. 🙂 I just might not be able to respond all the time, but I love hearing from you all. <3
And I expect to return within a week or few. Certainly no longer than May 1.
@dragon-snapper Okay! 😀 At least you guys aren’t taking super long hiatuses 🙂
*waves good bye to another friend* Please return… You will be missed.
So long for now, Chosen Kid. :3