@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine agh sorry I have to go. looks like I just missed ya @alia 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Aw, did I miss you?
@seekjustice @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @warrenluther04 Anyone writing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Hi, not sure if you’re still on, but I won’t be able to come on until later tonight. will you be on then?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira @seekjustice @rochellaine @skredder @alia Anyone on?
-
SeekJustice started the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
So, as most of you probably know I am Australian and I probably know less about America than you know about Australia.
This is problematic, because my current WIP has a character who is demanding to be American (no idea why, that’s just how he is). Specifically he is from Ohio. Now I kind of need to know about Americans, what slang they use in…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey people! I’m writing now! @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @ariel-ashira @alia @ingridrd @skredder
Come and join me?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @warrenluther04 @ingridrd @kaya-young @skredder
Would y’all pray for strength for my family? One of my guinea pigs just passed, one I had for five years. It’s hard on me and my siblings right now.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @cateing @jenwriter17 @skredder @ariel-ashira
Anyone around? I am writing!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Are you still here?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yikes… Hope you feel better soon.
Good night then. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @rochellaine @dragon-snapper @ethryndal @ingridrd @daughteroftheking
I’m actually sitting down and editing my book tonight! No distractions this time! Yay! (Boo…) -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia Ugh, sorry guys I have to go. I’ll be on later though 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Sounds great! 🙂 By the way, if you’d let me read it when you finish I’d love to, because like I said before, it’s a really cool idea!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia Are you all still on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia That is a really cool story idea!! Poor little kid. 🙂 I kind of think there’s a theological problem with it, though, don’t you think? “All’s well that ends well” isn’t exactly a Biblical concept. (Please don’t be upset. I’m just asking, and you can write whatever story you want. And I could be completely wrong about how this stor…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Coffee’s always good. 🙂 See you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, haha. I’ve done that, too. Going back through old notes/writings and just thinking, “How could I have forgotten this?!” (That happened with my Daughter of Judas book. I forgot about it for a long time and was really excited when I reread the beginning.) 😛
Their last name is Doran. Chara Doran, and she has a single bro…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Welcome! How’s things in your corner of the world?
- Load More
