@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia *sweeps in* Did someone say fairy tale retellings!!?? *maniacal grin* Hello, fellow Reteller! So, what has Gothel been doing in the years the royal family has been under the sleeping spell?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @rochelline @jenwriter17 @seekjustice I am on for a little bit.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Oh good! I will keep praying.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Daeus' Ambassadors in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I will just say that I have the first part of the course and it is really really good. Just thought I’d mention it 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia How is your sister?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @alia Aww, thank you, guys!
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Daeus' Ambassadors in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
did anyone else get the email from Daeus about being his ambassador to earn points for his show don’t tell course? Well if you did and you signed up to be an ambassador, then I thought we could share our personalized links here to help each other earn points by people using the link to get a free copy of Daeus’ book. And if you haven’t signed up…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
So, this is not one of my best poems but I will share it anyway since its about us. Let me know what you think.
Raspberry Blood
Wrapped in fog high upon a jagged hill,
The Kingdom of Pen apeared cold and stone still,
Cloaked in foreboding that chilled its strong walls,
As its last few defenders gazed down from the walls.
An eager, determined…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@everyone I’m sorry I never replied to you guys sooner! Life is still a little crazy.
@ariel-ashira *drowns raspberries in ice cream* *eats mixture* In the words of King Daeus, “Once a Kapeefer, always a Kapeefer.” Thanks! I’m glad to be back as well.
@koryn-koch Actually I think I’m closer to an ENFP. I need to update my signature. XD…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @jenwriter17 Oh, thank you, guys! You are all so encouraging! I don’t regret joining the KP community. If I hadn’t, I can’t imagine what my life would have been like. Praise God for such a heart-warming community!
(And Jen, I’m not LEAVING, I just won’t be as active as I was before the hiatus. 😉 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia *holds out time machine* If you want to find our Queen you’ll have to use this. *hides time machine* But as the Sheriff I suppose my job is to protect the Queen, so you’ll never get the time machine from me.
*whispers* I think @daughteroftheking might be able to get you to the future since she has a starship, (which causes me to be…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young @ariel-ashira @rochellaine @alia
*gives out cinnamon rolls*
So happy to have our prime minister vouch for me 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @alia @seekjustice Anyone around? I am researching for a little bit/while.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Don’t worry, I’m having trouble right now too, since I’m in the car and have to use my bluetooth on my phone to connect to my computer in order to get online. So after this post I might not be on for several more hours. I’ll probably be on for at least a little bit tonight, but I’m not certain of that either.
Hm, that’s a good point. Ma…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy Welcome back to the war zone! 😛 Actually, war hasn’t officially been declared yet because I have been slacking on writing the declaration of war. So as soon as I get that written and @sam-kowal presents it to Story Embers the war will be on. I was going to try and finish it yesterday, but I forgot that we were about to go out of st…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young
@catwing
@rochellaine
@seekjustice
@jenwriter17
@ariel-ashira@all you faithful members of the Olde Kingdom of Kapeefers
I would be delighted to carry your declaration of war over to the city of Story Embers, whenever you have the declaration ready…
*bows to our new queen*
*bows to our new prime minister*
Of course,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira I made a tentative partial list of those test questions, and put the link in the Writers’ Corner topic. You can check it out and add or erase questions as you see fit. 🙂
Ah yes, Ariel, you are my deputy! I forgot about that, since right after @dekreel suggested that she left us… 🙁 At least she’s back now! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
DISCLAIMER!!!!! This whole “Save the Kingdom” and “Story Embers Traitors” business is all a joke and we’re not really angry with anyone, and we don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. If you feel upset by any part of this game we’re playing amongst ourselves, please let us know, because that is not our intention.
(We really do intend to be loyal…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young @alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice @jenwriter17 (Tag any other true Kapeefers. 😛 )
- Load More
