Writers' Corner #17

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #17

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17
      • Total Posts: 2522

@sam-kowal thank you, sir, for taking our declaration of war to SE 🙂 (and thank you for the cinnamon rolls)

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
      www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
      @rochellaine
        • Total Posts: 3322

@sam-kowal In light of that expression of your loyalty I have granted your request for access to the classified Kapeefer document. 😀

And in light of the fact that you provide cinnamon rolls, actually…

In all seriousness, I’m really glad you’re back.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

valtmy
        @valtmy
          • Total Posts: 732

@seekjustice

@rochellaine

I go off for 2 weeks and return only to find a war?? 😦

Um… just to let our new queen and prime minister know: I’m not a traitor. I do have a Story Embers account but it has not been used much. In fact I haven’t been on either site since I’ve been travelling (please don’t hurt me).

Ariel Ashira
          @ariel-ashira
            • Total Posts: 739

@sam-kowal Thats how I feel, so you are fine be me!  😀

"In a mask, was he?"

Kaya Young
            @kaya-young
              • Total Posts: 272

@valtmy  You shall die! No, just kidding. If you bring us cinnamon rolls we might forgive you. 😉

@rochellaine
                Should you interrogate her?

The Kingdom has been torn asunder...
              http://www.encircledbygrace.com/

Ariel Ashira
              @ariel-ashira

@valtmy We are just pretending.  We are not actually mad at SE, although it is sad that so many have left.  And we are not out to hurt anyone.  Jenwriter and I have SE accounts too.  (We are the spies 😛 )

"In a mask, was he?"

Ariel Ashira
                @ariel-ashira

@kaya-young Hey, at least she recognized our queen and prime minister and her authorities.  Se if she can answer our questionnaire though.

"In a mask, was he?"

Ariel Ashira
                  @ariel-ashira

@kaya-young What happened to the end of your signature?  Did you go over 100 characters?  (That happened to me.)

"In a mask, was he?"

Kaya Young
                    @kaya-young
                      • Total Posts: 272

@ariel-ashira    Yes, it did. I was going to make it say “Anything I say about the traitors at SE is in jest. Please don’t be offended. :)” but I went over the character limit.

The Kingdom has been torn asunder...
                      http://www.encircledbygrace.com/

Rochellaine
                      @rochellaine

@valtmy Welcome back to the war zone! 😛  Actually, war hasn’t officially been declared yet because I have been slacking on writing the declaration of war.  So as soon as I get that written and @sam-kowal presents it to Story Embers the war will be on.  I was going to try and finish it yesterday, but I forgot that we were about to go out of state and we’ll be gone for several days.  (I’m actually in the car right now,) so I might take a little longer to finish it than I expected.  If anyone else wants to take a hand at writing it, please just message me and you can do so!

@kaya-young
                        @ariel-ashira Since Valtmy actually reappeared a couple of weeks ago to let us know she hadn’t deserted us, and since she hasn’t been on Story Embers much I think that’s proof enough that she’s still a True Kapeefer.  Cinnamon rolls would seal the deal. 😉

And it’s @alia ‘s job to present suspects with the questionnaire, isn’t it?  Since she’s the chief of the border patrol?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Alia
                        @alia
                          • Total Posts: 1253

@rochellaine, I promise I haven’t forgotten my duties, but the computer I usually use is refusing to connect to the internet and so I have to use the tablet and it really annoying to use, plus I can’t write on it, so yeah. That is my lengthy excuse. Don’t fire me…

Oh, and so you think it is a good idea to reveal all your spies at once? If we all go to @sam-kowal s defence when he delivers the declaration of war our secret will be revealed

WIP - Decisions
                          Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Rochellaine
                          @rochellaine

@alia Don’t worry, I’m having trouble right now too, since I’m in the car and have to use my bluetooth on my phone to connect to my computer in order to get online.  So after this post I might not be on for several more hours.  I’ll probably be on for at least a little bit tonight, but I’m not certain of that either.

Hm, that’s a good point.  Maybe what we should say is only head in if he seems like he’s having trouble.  Since he has a dragon, I think he should probably be okay.  But you all should probably be lurking in the shadows of the forums of SE just in case. 😉

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Ariel Ashira
                            @ariel-ashira

@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @alia @seekjustice Anyone around?  I am researching for a little bit/while.

"In a mask, was he?"

Alia
                              @alia

@ariel-ashira, you still around? the wifi is finally working again

@rochellaine
                                , @jenwriter17, @skredder,

WIP - Decisions

Alia
                                @alia

@jenwriter17 and @rochellaine just a warning, y’all might want to hide @seekjustice

*clears throat* SEEKJUSTICE!!!!! come out of hiding you cruel person! I mean, sure, I knew the chance of my favorites living…but still! As promised before I will fly to Australia and hunt you down and force you to rewrite those scenes.

Oh, wait…is it treason to say that now that she is queen?

Can I find the next book on the same topic the other was on?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Alia.

WIP - Decisions

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,005 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >