-
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I actually like Shirae! Tatali, too, but I already have another character whose name is similar to that. I may use it, thank you!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal @supermonkey42 I guess mine is called “Writerly Adventures” instead of “KP Adventure” now. “KPA” is very vague. I suppose “KPA” is its code name XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine And that brings me to my second idea: Have one topic for the story itself, and an entirely different topic for the comments!
Inspiration: I follow a different forum for a game called The Aetherlight (And no, Aethasians, I haven’t joined yet), and there are several writers who write stories about the game. They have a topic for the…[Read more]
-
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh my goodness. I can’t even. xD Have a cookie, please.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a sci-fi/comedy! sounds cool 😉
is this story from one of the prompts someone posted?
-
Joy replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Two years! *high five* Honestly, this place wouldn’t be the same without you and your wonderful enthusiasm.
… Is your sister also on the forums?!
That’s a good idea! *waits impatiently for October*
-
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Ah, I might use the name Marcus. Thanks!
@rochellaine Oops, I guess I should have specified that. I’m changing the names of two male characters, and possibly one female character. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine outlining my dystopian book 🙂 how ’bout you?
-
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Oh, that’s really cool. 😀 I used to know someone who was from Romania.
@dekreel Oooo it just keeps getting better! *two thumbs up*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rolena-hatfield @that_writer_girl_99 @daughteroftheking @dekreel @anyandallKapeefers
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young I’m here!
-
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
All right! @aislinn-mollisong Here you go.
“@supermonkey42 Challenge accepted. (Warning: I am no poet. This may be painful.)
Samwise had seen many wonderful things, like oliphaunts, elves, and magical rings. But after his wand’ring adventures were done, he found something else that was almost as fun.
One day after work, while he whistled a…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
And I will try Xander…I cannot promise he will even look like a human, but I’ll do my best! 😉 *salutes*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj Aaaaaagggghhh! I love her! Thank you so much. 🙂 🙂 Her dress and hair are PERFECT.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young not sure if you’re on or not, but it looks like I won’t be on writing for a while yet. not at least for an hour or more. sorry! 🙁 will you be on tonight?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I always say yes to horses *nods* 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I think I can join in about an hour or so. will you still be on then?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk *sigh* Yeah, I know. It doesn’t help that I come from a family of all-nighters.
That’s so cool!!
One more reason to love weekends! Because Dekreel posts another part of the KPA then 😉
@skredder Why thank you! 😀
@aislinn-mollisong Nope, my name is not Jenna. 😛 Thank you, Miss Mollisong! *bows*
@jenwriter17 Hah, good…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 That’s a good idea! I think they should make a KP topic for it! Not only will they be easier to find, but it will encourage more Kapeefers to add to it! The more stories, the merrier
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
We’re not quite done with Ruth, but I thought I’d just post the Esther reading schedule….
3/10/18-Esther chapter 1 & 2
3/11/18-discussion
3/12/18-Esther chapter 3
3/13/18-discussion
3/14/18-Esther chapter 4
3/15/18-discussion
3/16/18-Esther chapter 5 & 6
3/17/18-discussion
3/18/18-Esther chapter 7
3/19/18-discussion
3/20/18-Esther…[Read more]
- Load More
