-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Ahh… you know, just what your personality is like X’D
And whatever you would want me to mention in a KP story
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â AAAAAAH! X’D
*scurries to old drawer to fish for some old stories…*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young wow, really? *decides not to tell King Daeus so you can stay in Kingdom Pen*
well, you came around in the end. you were shown the light 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
<3 You all are awesome.
@ethryndal Thanks for being my buddy back. I think you’re epic. I have to meet you someday in person. Thanks for making me laugh every time I read a post, on here or over on the Sarcastic Elf. I can always tell what day of the week it is by how many days it is until you post again. 😛
@jenwriter17 *resists melting…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *is late because she is not Gandalf*
XD Eventually… I have to finish editing the first book first.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Whoops forgot to tag some people @dekreel @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @seekjustice @rochellaine @ingridrd @kaya-young @jane-maree
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily Ah, isn’t it the best feeling ever when you know you’re writing an awesome character? 🙂
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi all! I just thought it might be fun to share our first story experiences. The joys, the fear……….and, frankly, the confusion. 😉
I wanted to share some pics of my very first stories😊

This folder is pretty beat up, which makes me feel old (I was eight then-nine years ago)

And there it is! My very FIRST story! I like how I specified…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry this is late! I am *finished* with the first draft of Book #1 which is called Substitute and I’ve written the Prologue and the beginning of the first chapter in Book #2. 🙂
-
Joy started the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That was quick……
Well, time for a new Corner!
Some tags just to give y’all a heads-up on this: @rochellaine @catwing @jenwriter17  @seekjustice @waterlily @aislinn-mollisong @clairec
I’m going to see if I can fit in some more writing…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
whoops, messed up your tag @ariella-newheart
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @ariella-newheart Since I have been dubbed The Steampunk Horse, I thought I’d at least temporarily change my profile pic to this 🙂
-
Jenna Terese changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi, everyone. A friend of my family is going to have a surgery tomorrow (Friday). She’s had a lot of surgeries over the past few years and we’re praying that this one will go well. Please pray for healing, and for her family during this time. Thank you so much! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-neweart why, thank you kindly, captain! I shall fill this new position well.
*bows*
*licks Pringle crumbs from shoulder*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 good night. I have to sleep. *flys back to the Invisible Island*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oshiro is the only one it has. It means ‘big, great’ and ‘castle’. Of course you can play with the letters. Fun. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel bye.
@jenwrriter17 It has name origins so you can search by that. They have two sites. One given names, the other surnames. You can probably find one you like yourself. 🙂 -
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *peeks head out of shadows and waves madly* Hiya! I can knight you a steampunk horse. My qualifications: I’m the cook of a pirate’s ship (don’t ask), and the Captain of the Fashion Police. *takes a tube of Pringles from pocket and taps Jenwriter17’s shoulders and head* You are now KP’s one and only steampunk horse. My apologies to…[Read more]
- Load More

@jenwriter17 *jaw drops* … That… is the COOLEST THING I’ve seen today. AGH! *fangirls yet again…*
@dekreel Yeeeeeeaaaah, cool right? *dons dark sunglasses and smirk*
@jenwriter17 Oh my goodness! That is AMAZING! O-O
@ariella-newheart thanks! 😉