-
Joy replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Can you add Corissa’s poem to the Compendium? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@aratrea I just realized that I made a whole speech on the home-page announcement for you, but never said the words “thank you…”
Sooooo thank you! Thank you for all that you have done here on KP. Thank you for all the writing advice and encouragement you have given everyone. And (this goes to Anna and @the-real-kapeefer as well) thank you SO…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @jane-maree @winter-rose @rochellaine
Hellloooo! Anyone here? *listens for a moment* I’m writing/researching.
-
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
well, i gotta go. was only able to write for a little bit…..
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m wriiiiiitiiiiinnng!
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @seekjustice @ingridrd @catwing
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine cool collages! the second one is really interesting…..
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @daeus thank you!
@ingridrd cool! I hope it goes well with the next book!
@ethryndal That. Sounds. Amazing. Oh. My. Word. Tell me when you need a beta reader 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Aw, that doesn’t sound fun. I’ll be praying.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus 😀 😀 That would prove to be a bit of a problem.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The best incentive? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I took the survey! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel these pictures are so cuuuute! 😀 thanks for sharing them <3
(ooh, yeah, good idea about blotting out your name. i shoulda done that)
@rochellaine *gasps*  Fantasy you say? say it ain’t so! 😉
(not sure how i came up with the whole space bees thingy)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hahaha! This is a great idea. I wrote a story about a 3-legged cat once. And one about a girl named Lil or something. I have both of them buried in a box somewhere…if I find them, I’ll post pictures! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago


My sister and me. Don’t ask why she has a “V” on her head……


A rope…

Yeah, OBVIOUSLY EVE needs a rope in order to float out of the hole XD


Many of my stories ended like this — my sister and I playing Ring-Around-The-Rosie <3
So yeah, most of my stories involved a hole back then. Not very original XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago

I was a huge fan of WALL-E back then. As for Ragdoll, I have no idea how she got to be a floating face… X’D

That’s the hole XD


-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â “Bees go to Space.” That sounds like a book I’d want to read XD
Okay, I’m going to share something I wrote, or rather drew, when I was seven
(I had to blot out my name. Cyber-safety, ya know…)

-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I can see there’s only one thing to be done here.
*melts chair*
*grins* Thanks for giving me the excuse. I haven’t melted one of those in a while.
Aaaanyway, that is all right. I totally understand when life hits you hard–happened to me recently. If you want, you could probably be a charlie/delta reader for the later drafts of…[Read more]
- Load More
