Hannah

  • True. 😀
    That’s a really interesting context, Mark. It doesn’t feel icky as I had imagined anything having to do with an ‘undead’ personality would have. Maybe it’s because you didn’t do it simply for a cheap horror effect. I like it.

  • Hmm… interesting.
    Oh, no. I’m not mad about plot bunnies. I like them, though sometimes I’m too busy to pay attention to them. Plot bunnies are nice, in the right circumstances. XD

  • Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 11 years ago

    @Sarah
    Oh, yes. Ehud, definitely. 🙂 He’s so funny and awesome. Yeah, that was when I figured it out too. But I thought that something was fishy with her for a while. I was on the same page with David on the unfounded suspicion.
    The Peleg Chronicles are fiction set after the tower of babel dispersion. Very biblical and christian and TOTALLY…[Read more]

  • Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing with meter in the forum Poetry 11 years ago

    You must have got the same storm we are getting now! What a small world it is…
    Um… I won’t be much help, because I write poetry almost exclusively by ear, but I read your poem and to my highly sensitive ears it sounds very rhythmic and controlled, yet it flows well. The only thing I would suggest would be instead of ‘Storm cloud rifts the…[Read more]

  • Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 11 years ago

    Work
    In
    Progress
    Just, the book or story you are working on at the moment.
    Another thing that might be useful:
    MC
    Main
    Character.
    Okay, carry on. I wasn’t here. You didn’t see anything.

  • Emma replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 11 years ago

    Of course! I love finding interesting and writerly pinterests
    What is this kingdom pen speak you speak of? xP
    So, is your current WIP about?

  • Hope Ann replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 11 years ago

    Has anyone read the Michael Vey Series? Five of the seven books are published and I’ve really enjoyed them so far. I love the characters, though the author has been reusing the basic plots a little bit…hopefully he branches out in the next book. 🙂

  • Rosey Mucklestone posted an update 11 years ago

    @daniel-leinad-thompson
    You and everyone on KP radio are now the heroes of my little brothers’ Lego game. You have a spaceship and are fighting a giant bat with dynamite. XD Thought you might want to know…

  • Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 11 years ago

    @Sarah Hoven
    I’ve read both those series! They are pretty cool. 🙂 Michael… *cries* The scarecrow will never be forgotten. And I liked Bernie Greene too, actually. Even though he barely showed up, the situation he was in… XD poor guy. I think David is my favorite, though.

    @Hannah Lowe
    I’ve read the red reck mysteries. 5 stars for all those…[Read more]

  • Emma replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 11 years ago

    *pokes topic* this needs to be awakened.

    okaaay so favorites. Erm, I have quite a few so I’ll just mention my recent favorites or what ones I love that come to mind. I have so many beloved books that this list is only skimming them: if you would like a recommendation, do ask and give specifics and I’d looovee to recommend something suited.

    In…[Read more]

  • Emma replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 11 years ago

    *pokes topic* this needs to be awakened.

    okaaay so favorites. Erm, I have quite a few so I’ll just mention my recent favorites or what ones I love that come to mind. I have so many beloved books that this list is only skimming them, urgh.

    In no order, favorite novels.
    Ender’s Game, by Orson Scott Card.
    Code Name Verity, by Elizabeth Wein.…[Read more]

  • It’s certainly very gripping. I’ve never really read much dark fiction simply because I haven’t ever found any near to hand. Other than Sherlock Holmes, which—forgive me— I don’t like. This story gave me a very intense feeling like something constricting around my heart— an icy fist, if you will permit me to use a stereotyped expression.…[Read more]

  • Kate Flournoy started the topic Maps in the forum Fantasy 11 years ago

    Okay people. New topic. You know those really cool maps in the front of the Lord of the Rings? Who doesn’t love those? What reader did not find those maps very, very useful? And aren’t they just so amazing to look at? I find all maps fascinating, and in the front of a book taking place in unfamiliar territory they can mean the difference between a…[Read more]

  • Emma changed their profile picture 11 years ago

    • Emma replied 11 years ago

      well aren’t you a nice and considerate human bean thank you dear

      I’m Emma. Obviously. Nice to meet your acquaintance.

  • That’s a healthy place to be writing from, both of you- understanding the other viewpoint and your own convictions both is of paramount importance, and I do see both of your points. I agree with both of them, in temperance.
    At this point I feel I don’t really have anything to add on in this debate that wouldn’t be redundant or just further…[Read more]

  • Emma replied to the topic A Sort of Dark Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 11 years ago

    Okay, I’ll look at this in the morning. I’m posting here so I don’t forget. 🙂

  • @Daniel
    Okay, I get it. 🙂 I stick by my former points, but understand your and Kerry’s position a little better now.
    Still, I’d rather not stick my finger in that pie. 😛

  • That was so beautiful and that made me happy to read and a tad bit inspired

  • @Daniel
    It is, but I don’t think everyone is going to have that thought upon reading “Amish vampire kittens in space”. That would be awesome if they did though… 😛

  • Good point Rosey.

    Oh, other thing. I’m not trying to erase the negative connotations about them. I’m just asking that they be used correctly if at all.

  • Load More
>