@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper you’re welcome!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah. I probably would not know a lot about the Holocaust if I didn’t love to read–I feel like most of my knowledge about it has come from historical fiction. It makes sense that other people who don’t read wouldn’t know a ton about it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @linus-smallprint
Thank you all for trying to help with my project! When I asked the question, I was still trying to verbalize what kind of ‘in-between genre’ this is, and I think I know what to aim for now. All the appreciation to you! *Throws confetti in your faces* *Throws glitter into your tea*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I read all of what you had so far!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Sef and Lilitu’s frog wedding was so funny lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I actually love that Liv is younger but thought to herself that Aubrielle needs the resources more. It’s only a little contrast (to the ‘save the resources for the youngest’ trope) but does a lot to show her personality.
Yep, yw! And don’t be afraid to keep tagging me for stuff.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’m liking it so far!!
I would say things are going a little fast, but that’s not you, it’s how fast I can read.
I love your character and place names, they’re really cool. And each new main character you introduce is really interesting!I have a story idea which is kinda similar to yours in terms of genre and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
😂😂🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol! Ok, awesome, I love it!! 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, end of February it is!!!! XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
It doesn’t have to be anything special, tbh. If you just said, “Hey can you get it fully read by the end of February” or something like that, then that would work great. Otherwise, I might just forget or keep putting it off. 😳😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wolfy dies, doesn’t he…??? 🫣 Or does he not?? I must knowwwww 😩
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok, sounds good!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, okay, I get what you’re saying. I’m definitely going to be considering that getting into some major plot points coming up in my book. 😉 Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator (excuse my tardy reply🫣🤭)
Aww, that’s a bummer. 🙁 Yeah, the time off can be nice though. 😉 Still praying for y’all!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to reply! I really appreciate your point of view on this. I can’t say I agree with everything 100%, but I definitely understand and support your viewpoint. It gave me a lot to think about!
In fact, piggybacking off of your conversation with Whaley, I can totally understand your way of t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty @jonas @highscribeofatherium @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
Thanks everyone!!!
You guys can use the link on my profile to read it, and then post any comments here, if that works?
What’s a reasonable deadline? There’s 19 chapters as of now, with more to come lol
It depends on how fast you can read XDXD
- Load More
