@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re in public school too???
I thought I was the only one on here XDXD
I know how hard public school can be (I used to be homeschooled too) so if you ever need to talk to someone who gets it, you can always tag me <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Just wondering, are you planning to set up a poll to find a time for this week or is that set in concrete on Saturday? I would really love to make it if I can but I understand that Saturday might work best for the most people.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Woohooo!! Glad to hear that!! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for praying ladies! The Lord answered!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeeaah, all of those questions except the blindness one are for the same story. I know everyone jokes about having a weird search history, but it still surprises me whenever I open Google and see my own. XD
I’m slightly concerned about who you just blinded.
Eh, they’ll be fine. It’s post-character arc, so they’ve just gone through t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s the next morning now, buut.. XD Maybe because it’s harder to do art and writing in the evenings, you can find a good book and make yourself a cup of tea before bed. I do that sometimes. It makes me sleepy, but not grumpy sleepy.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Idk… I’m at that point in the day where I’m not ready to go to bed but I’ve nothing to do… nothing really to draw and nothing to write. 🫤
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I am so bored. 😑
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Guys, why… This is my search bar, I just realized how much research I’ve done recently. 🤣😭

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay. *Completely shell shocked over here* XD I might be fine with this. We’ve always talked about meeting up for a call. It would nerve-wrack me, though. Are people potentially comfortable if I removed my video and just talked through audio?
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Tagging some more girlies!!
@trailblazer @smiley @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12
Reference the first page of this topic 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh I love the snowball fight scene!!! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Hey, it’s no big deal.” He flashed what felt like an awkward smile. “I guess that’s what friends are for, right?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@esther-c Praying!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Urgent unspoken please.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’d personally be fine with that!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you so much!!!! That means a lot to me and it’s so encouraging <3
- Load More
