@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
Things Driver’s Ed has taught me:
I’m definitely going to die driving.
Things Driver’s Ed has not taught me:
How to drive. -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint
Hey, nice website! I love how you incorporated your drawings into that section about personal values.(I’m still kind of hoping the Kingdom Pen team will let me help them fix some of the issues on this website.)
That would be amazing. There has to be some way to contact them about this properly.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah sounds like fun! I’m not feeling great, so I can’t guarantee if I will be able to, but I like drawing fun new things so go ahead and hit me with the description and I’ll see if I have the energy to do it. : D
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
You got this girl XDXD <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s such a cool opportunity!! Praying! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Prayers for my family and my aunt’s family please.
They (my aunt and uncle) had to put down one of their dogs that they’d had for about ten years. I won’t go into the reasons why, but just pray for comfort for them, because they really didn’t want to do it. Pray for our family as well. We took care of the dogs for three years when my aunt and unc…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 oooh that’s cool!
Charries with unique mutations and all that are fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That analogy about being “the little kid on the Minecraft server that everyone gives stuff to”?
I’m almost an adult and I’m still basically that kid on the server I’m in, cause I’m new and the server’s been up for YEARS.
So yeah, I know how that feels.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yalllll the spies won 😭😭😭😭😭
I don’t know how… didn’t we write more words?? XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Same. I love coffee (even though I seem to be immune to caffeine? It’s weird).
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m coming back repetitively. This is creme de la creme.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@liberty I have a girl friend who does not like chocolate. 😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s cool!@koshka
I’m in the middle of some videos I have to watch to get a driver’s license sometime in the near future, and they’re dreadfully…dreadful. Especially since I’m not desensitized to stuff at all…
I KNOW.
I was only 14 when I joined, so you’re really not much younger than most people in the forum.
- Load More

Oh dear. I’m starting Driver’s Ed this week. Hopefully it’s better in Indiana.
If my car steering skills are anything like my sled steering skills, I will definitely die.
Oh my goodness 😂😂 @theducktator @highscribeofaetherium You guys will be fine, it’s scary the first couple times and then it’s not that bad. Just pray 😅