@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins how did i mess up your tag bruhhhh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@eveyn-collins heyyyyy! Was just thinking about you yesterday. I’ve gotten to the point where Leo learns she’s gonna be with the Empire in the edited version, and it’s great so far!!
I would love to see more illustrations! I might draw Leo and Crosshair again, too.
I’ve been doing well! I finished one of my own fanfics during the new year and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal where you got the potato pictures.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae I like it! What happened to Baron? He sounds like he got really messed up. Poor guy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow thank you!
Ooh, I really love the idea of Old Hunter looking kinda like Sniper but obviously older and with scars or something. Maybe I’ll add a part about how Huntress feels whenever she looks at him, how it stings that they look so much alike yet the one who loves her is dead, and the other remains alive to torment her.
(why do I w…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome! Looking forward to book 2!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator RIP pennies.
Although I heard the reason was because copper and zinc and whatever else they were using to make ’em was getting too expensive for a coin whose value is 1 cent.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Super creepy, but interesting! Is this the entirety of the story, or is there going to be more? Either way, the mystery remains effective: if there’s more, than this is effective for piquing the reader’s interesting; if not, the questions it leaves unanswered are intriguing in and of themselves. I also liked your use of repetition.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry it took me a day to get back to you. Even though you said you didn’t like this first chapter much, I think it has potential. It introduces the characters and their world pretty well. It is a very short chapter. Is that normal throughout the book, or is this the exception? It’s fine to have shorter chapters, but I think it might…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@esther-c Gotcha! A P.S. would be fun, but it might lessen the impact of the ending, so it depends on what you do. As it is right now, it doesn’t scream “actual letter” to me. It’s kind of like a thank-you-note (not exactly, but I don’t know how else to explain it.) or just a note. With a word count as short as yours, that’s fine, but maybe it’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow hmmmm….Interesting! we’ll have to see where it goes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
My drawing from two days ago turned into a sort of comic. My favorite part is for some reason the feathers flying around the sound effect.
I was gonna say “slight unrealistic blood warning” then I realized my camera barely picked it up lol

Gonna use it as an illustration for my fic, specifically this scene:
…we sprinted past the window,…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin yesss I remember those!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow lol they’re nothing like each other but hey, that works.
@the_lost-journal funny enough I don’t find those guy names ugly.
They make me think of grumpy old men, but not necessarily in an “ugly” kinda way.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal awww that’s cute!
-
Esther replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
It looks great! This was a cool idea. I think you did a good job inserting a theme into such a tiny paragraph. Out of curiosity, how much do you have left in the word count?
Thanks!! Oh yes, that was so hard! I was going to keep it lighthearted and goofy, and then I was like, Hold on. And tried something a little different. 😛
Ummm… a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
So, question. Is there an RP on here that I could randomly stuff some characters into, or is now not a good time?
Well, as @hybridlore alluded to, there is the character adventure RP. You would be totally welcome to join, although the it has been pretty much inactive recently. (Also, in case it would affect you, we do have a c…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow, that was creepy. I guess I don’t like horror. But it was pretty well-written, I think. It was cool how you tied the ending into the beginning.
If you want feedback faster in the future, I would tag people, otherwise your post gets buried underneath all the other topics and we have to go scrolling for it. Although, if you e…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lolol! I would ask @jonas since he’s the leader of the Adventure one. I don’t know who’s in charge of the others… I’m sure @whalekeeper would know.
- Load More
