@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh a good Narnia fanfic is always welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
yeah I don’t have any money for presents either.
my stuffed caterpillar I married 9 years ago.
lollll i feel a tiny bit better about my slight crush on a (human) video game character now.Âwhat’s the caterpillar’s name? how old were you when you did this?
also your signature, it’s from that one book where dolphins are like…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae haha now I want to have a scene of just the two of them
hey, maybe they’ll be the last two around the fire? Like everyone else decides they’re knackered and go off to their cabins, and then Silvanus and Sniper are the only two left and are kinda forced to talk to each other.
lol that conversation would get crazy. Especially since the…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s excessive.
These things just happen. Where else am I supposed to put my magic systems? In space?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lol.
Me, with 12: 😐
That’s excessive.
What’s the second? Ciale?
Ya. Also I forgot about another one that I kind of care about but it’s not even on the list cuz it doesn’t have a name and it has almost no development so I don’t know why I care but I do 🤷♀️
Well, if you ever don’t want that feature anymore, I’ll gladly use it!
NO. IT MI…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

(I think at this point I only have, like, two that I care much about?).
Me, with 12: 😐
What’s the second? Ciale?
The floating islands idea (which was the whole main ‘thing’ for Thaliu) I’m not as interested in anymore, so I’m not sure where I’ll go with that (I still like Thaliu, just not sure if I want to rework th…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Welll… I dunno. My brain has been more focused on art stuff than writing/worldbuilding stuff lately, so I haven’t gotten a lot of work done on my planets (I think at this point I only have, like, two that I care much about?). The floating islands idea (which was the whole main ‘thing’ for Thaliu) I’m not as interested in anymore, so I’m…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
What’s Thaliu even like these days? (And, no, it doesn’t matter if this thread gets hijacked. I think we’re done here, for now at least.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
me: I spend valentine’s day alone (with my family obviously but other than that).
also me: and I literally don’t care cause who needs guys when you have coal veins in minecraft?
me: also one of those youtube playlists on with a background image of Sniper chilling in his van
me: but mostly the coal
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@smiley wowwww that was great!!
And also I had a thought and now I can’t help but cry a little, it started with where this series would be during the blip but then I kind of thought that Thanos and the Christian elements didn’t really blend so instead I’m working on a different idea (would love to hear any thoughts if yall have them) but basic…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow Ooh, mysterious! although, for some reason, that exact situation (of being the only one still existing in the whole town) is like my worst nightmare. Sometimes my family will all be quietly doing whatever they’re doing–my parents outside doing yard work, my brother in his room playing a video game or sorting his stuffed manatees–and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae lolll Silvanis and Fairy are worse than Huntress and Sniper.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow thank you!!!! I might draw him again soon, go into more detail on his face and stuff.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper AHAHAHAHA LOLLLLLL
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I would love to see it!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I have three new chapters!!! Guys this fanfic is literally so much fun to write and I have so manyyyyyyyyyy scene ideas for this fanfic and I don’t know how I’ll fit them all in
The O’Malley series by Dee Henderson has been a huge inspiration (it’s a Christian series that I highly recomme…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
- Load More
