@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
But just to clarify, I don’t really ever listen to secular music. I only want to listen to music that glorifies God!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
What are your thoughts on catholic reconciliation? (For those who don’t know, reconciliation is where catholics go (supposed to be at least every month) to confess their sins. And then they are forgiven for them.) And what questions do you have. (That definition is the most simple version, there is more to it.)
I don’t think i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh wow, that was a bit of a lore dump
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I want to contribute, but this isn’t really advice, because I’m not that experienced. (Disclaimers, disclaimers, you get the drift.)
I enjoy making an environment that challenges the character. That way, even if the villain is average, I can make up an elaborate floor-plan for the fight.In Baztet, the city is colorful and fun, but it also has a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok! That will be something I’ll add to my notes. 👍
Yay! Thank you!!
@savannah_grac2009
Girllll, you’re so sweet!!! 🤪🥰 Seriously, your reaction really means a lot. 😊
That was actually kinda my goal—I wanted this story to be someone’s comfort book, because I loosely based a few aspects of it off of my comfort books. (I’m no…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ESTHER-C
OMC THIS IS GONNA BE LIKE MY COMFORT BOOKI JUST KNOW IT
*curls up in a love seat with a chai latte and gingersnap with a fuzzy blanket and fuzzy socks* (those are the vibes your book gives me)
ALSO I WANT AN OLDER BROTHER SO BAD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I feel that I’m pretty good with fight scenes, but I don’t know if I can extract any specific advice. I could definitely try to help if anyone ever needs it though. Subscribed.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Very interesting! I’ve nothing to say that hasn’t been said by the others. Excited to keep reading!! 😃😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh a good topic. I don’t have any tips either but I shall be sticking around. Maybe I’ll have something later. Subscribing…
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
What are your thoughts on catholic reconciliation? (For those who don’t know, reconciliation is where catholics go (supposed to be at least every month) to confess their sins. And then they are forgiven for them.) And what questions do you have. (That definition is the most simple version, there is more to it.)
I basically a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Praying as well! <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Praying!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome! Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Praying for him!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok, awesome, I’m glad you were able to catch on to what I was doing. :))
Alrighty!! : D
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Ah yes, I can see why you are asking that. We are taught both that we should confess both big and little sins. (Which we call Mortal and Venial sins) but if you have Eucharist with venial sins on your soul all those venial sins are forgiven.
Good to know, thanks!
Yeah, that was a lot so I am unsure what to respond to first 😅 when…
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009
Hey ladies! I’m planning to do a few writing sprints this afternoon and was wondering if y’all wanted to join me. (For anyone else reading this, I only tagged those three because I know they’re familiar with sprinting, but if you want to join, go right ahead!!)
This is what I’m hoping it will lo…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m sorry, there are just too many uses for Disney Princess quotes. I want to watch Tangled again, just to remember all of Flynn Rider’s lines. My quote arsenal is running low.
- Load More

@esther-c
I’d love to but I’m out of town and don’t have access to my computer right now! 😭
Aw man, no worries though!! <33
Oops, forgot to break at :00! Stopping now
Going again!
I… didn’t really follow my schedule, lol. But it’s okay!!! Because I got a lot done. Clocking out for the afternoon. 😎✌️
Hey! Sorry I missed that. I’d love to another time, but I’m also out of town and don’t have my laptop, plus I’m with family so I can’t really sneak away right now.I’m glad it went well! <3
No worries! I totally understand! <3
Ooh, sprints! If you do any more of these, I’d love to be tagged. 🙂
Oh my word… 🤦🏻♀️ You just reminded me that like over half of us on here know what sprints are because of CWW. My badddd 😂
🤣🤣🤣I think there’s even a topic for it somewhere. XD
Yeah I think you’re right 🤣 We’ll have to dig that up and revive it!!!
Indeed. XD