@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

I was watching animations on YouTube (sometimes it inspires me to do stuff with my own) and I had to meme this still as soon as I saw it.
has this ever happened to you, and were you more of Engineer or Sniper in this situation?
on a side note Snipes is just the least photogenic character ever (facial expression wise anyway) and I love him…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@stephie
Oh yes, I’ll be praying! <3@theducktator
Yay!! Praise the Lord!!! -
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator
Praying!! -
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Yayy!!!! Praise God!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator oh that’s awesome!!
also his job sounds cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@stephie hahaha!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Alright. Here she is! The puffer vest was, like, unnecessarily hard. I don’t even know why. I think it was trying to kill me or something. I hope you like how it turned out…

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, that sounds about right. (It’s one of my favorite words 🤪). I’ll try to be mindful of it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, yay! Does Ellette have your email?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr
Ah, I should have mentioned the skin. She’s got light skin, probably on the paler side to contrast the freckles. 😛 And you are fine to mess around with the shirt and shoes! -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Howdy, I have a couple questions. 🤠
What color is Izzy’s skin? May I take some artistic liberties on her rock band shirt and shoes, or did you have any preferences for them color/design wise altogether?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
also for some reason I like Emmerich better than Eldred as a name, good choice.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow I have no idea lol
obviously they’d have like separate rooms, but I think each couple has a cabin to their own. I imagine each person’s room has stuff they enjoy in it—for example, Sniper’s probably has a place he can store his rifle and knife, a large window to the outside (he seems like the kind of person to enjoy that), and som…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow yep.
also what’d you think of the two digitally redone drawings I posted earlier? They’re on the last couple pages.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal lol, that’s okay.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Is it (ever) morally acceptable to tell someone that their religion is false or that their god doesn’t exist?
Y’know, I’m wondering if it might actually be worse to not explain that their beliefs are false.
But you must go about it tactfully. Saying stuff like that straight out will probably get you in trouble more likely than not. Yo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
here’s the finished product of what I showed earlier!! I spent WAYYYY too long finalizing the shading….and now that I look at it from afar I can barely see any of it
but I’m not gonna go back and do any more work on this drawing or I’ll never be happy with it.So yeah.My dad said it looked like a freeze frame of an animation, and my mom ask…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal yesss Pascal is the best, and they worked Rapunzel’s powers into it quite well.
My only critique is why didn’t they cut the hair farther down…? Because her hair at the end of the movie…
To be fair though, Flynn/Eugene was kinda dying and just wanted to chop her hair off so her “mom” couldn’t take advantage of her anymore, so y…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae awww cute kitty. And if that’s you in the picture, you’re pretty too!
- Load More
