@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahh. Yeah, I get what you mean.
I think so. Not totally sure yet, but my mom’s talked to the tutors there, and we’re thinking that we will. I don’t know if Challenge 4 will be as fun as Challenge 3, though. @whalekeeper, what did you think of Ch4?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
😝
Remind me again what the prompt was? I can barely remember.
@whalekeeper @ducktator
Nice. Yeah, saying goodbye was sad, but I’m kinda glad it’s over.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Our last day is Monday, but as a senior, school isn’t really ‘done’ until all the graduation formalities and celebrations are over. My thesis defense still hasn’t happened yet. You must be glad to be done, I’m jealous. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks! If you have anymore, please throw them at me. I know a family who will get to interview S.D. Smith (one of them will be asking him the questions of course but they’re all fans), and they need ideas. They are huge Green Ember nerds and they know so much about the books that they’ve run out of questions. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
When does y’all’s CCs end? Ours ended yesterday.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Will be tweaking my senior abstract before printing it out. Hopefully this doesn’t take too long. :30
Oh no. Is there something you can do to adjust it to your taste?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay!! They finally found shelter!
Good transitioning scenes. I feel bad for the woman and the kids though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle ok but that’s basically what the stereotypes of those countries are, I can see where people got the imagery
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Loll I love that one 😂😂🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Well, done at :40. It went well, although I’d like to have people to chat with. Maybe we should set up times when people can pop on and sprint together.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper lol I took like 5 days to finish that drawing, not counting the fact that it was an unfinished base sketch of two posed head reference lines for like a month.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
And I get it, digital art can be frustrating to work with sometimes.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Good job! I can tell both of you put work into this <3<3
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Beginning semi-detailed chapter outlines for Project Murcadox. Join if you like! :40
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal LOLLLLLLLLL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed whoa nice!
@liberty Let’s see….
(and don’t worry, calling adult or near adult male characters “boy” is a common thing among writers)
He’s the spiritual one, the one that’s always reminding the other characters to trust God or to appreciate their surroundings. He loves animals and plants and being out in nature. He’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed thanks! Your Fin drawing looks great!!
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
y’all might wanna be concerned for Riker in Book 3🤠
- Load More

Why?
What did you do?
nothing *yet*
but my research yesterday should concern all of my readers
What did you look up?!
(My research lately should concern all people. 😂)
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.
@ellette-giselle @theducktator I haven’t done anything…*yet*
But my research the other day was:
“how long can someone be in solitary without going insane”
“how long can someone go without food”
“signs that someone hasn’t eaten in two days”
🤠
Oh no. Are you shutting him in a coffin or something???
@theducktator more like…uh…captured by the Soviets
Not the Soviets!!! Poor Riker.
he’ll be fine
*mostly*
Riker is soooo unfine… *gives him stuffie*
Ahhh. That makes sense.
Hey! NO WAY!
I have characters about to get tangled with the soviets too!
The solitary thing really depends on the person, but I know there’s an average time range.
Yeah, he’ll be totally fine. No problem.