@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper😂 don’t worry, the email is still safe and sound XD
@loopylin hehe, I know. I was playing along😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
I might be able to find the voiceline I pulled the quote from…..let me look…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed lol ok
@whalekeeper just messing with you sorry 🤣🤣
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Thx!! <3 I’m excited, haha. Yessss, def don’t want to do that!🫠😆
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s great! Careful not to accidentally delete the email draft!!
What about telling will spoil it? WHAT ABOUT TELLING WILL SPOIL IT?? That’s the definition of spoiling!! 😆
StOP speaking TRUTH 😝
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
I’m probably keeping it up until he gets killed in this RP lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed eheheheheh I knew someone would notice eventually……..
it’s a quote from one of the charries I put in here. He’s a lunatic, and the quote proves that lol
hopefully no one is too freaked out.
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h You have a very interesting forum signature😂
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
I never realized how long publishing takes until now🫠
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oh ok! I’m glad you’re doing a bit better, and I’m willing to wait if it means you can go do things you need to do.
but whyyyy, what about telling will spoil it
lol jk, I can handle it.
I’m almost regretting sticking Crosshair in here cause I know what’s coming for him, but I’m not going to pull him out lol.…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 6 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
I didn’t realize how many things I missed when I first went thru everything🙄
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Good; don’t want you to push yourself too hard🥰 Thx, girl <3 Sis and Dad are the only ones showing too many signs rn…but I’ve started coughing a bit more today😅
I’ve been so busy tho LOL. I just had to reread my entire first novel and have to send a 30-page editing suggestions thing to my product manager for Freedom’s Fire🫠 Just…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeess, this season is so bad 🙄 I hope y’all get better too! (And I won’t rush it lol)
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Ack, glad you’re feeling better now!!! <3
My fam all had COVID a few weeks back and now some of us may be coming down with the flu🙄 so I do understand, haha. This time of the year is the worst for getting sick, ugh.
I hope you have a lot of fun!!🥰
Don’t worry about rushing it; we can wait <333
(sorry if this posts twice; Wyoh ate…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
S’up.
I will not have the next part out soon, because I have caught two terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad viruses back to back 😖
Am on the mend, but I was on fire for three days and it felt like I was growing laser eyes the hard way.
Will probably update next week instead, as I now need to catch up on school and hurriedly prepare f…[Read more]
- Load More
