@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin ahh ok lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator haha you distilled my whole ranting story down to a few words. I also write because I love it. My characters aren’t just characters to me, even though I didn’t create most of them. It’s almost like my mind is the world they live in, and I’m just writing down what I see them do all the time (especially when I make up elaborate Lego…[Read more]
-
Karissa Chmil replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Oooh, I love this topic – thanks so much for starting it!
Honestly, I resonate a lot with what @trailblazer said about writing because you’re a storyteller. I’m the kind of person who’s been scribbling stories for as long as I can remember. I don’t think I ever sat down and went “I’m going to write a story because xyz” – I tell…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
We know God created the word Good, but maybe not its meaning, because He used it before anybody else existed.
So I’m not sure what exactly your getting at here. Are you asking if Good as a concept existed prior to God’s first use of it in Genesis? If so, I’d say yes.
Since the bible says that the requirements of the law are written in our hearts,…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Oof, I’ll repost
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!! 😊😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
Ok guys, you have to check out this article.
It’s a guest post on @gracie-j ’s blog and it’s really good!! It kinda has to do with what we’re talking about… sort of… okay, I don’t know, but it’s really good anyway and y’all should read it! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Right! You have similar themes, you just don’t press into the theme as directly.
Yeah, that’s a good way to put it.
Now I feel like I probably write more emotion than most of y’all here😂
Which is not a bad thing! You write them really well 😊 And I feel like your books, at least what I’ve read of them, focus m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @whalekeeper @trailblazer
Y’all have made some really good points!! I like hearing all your thoughts on this topic. I honestly feel like there’s not a one-size-fits-all answer to the topics of preachiness and theme. They differ for each genre, each story, each author, and each plan God has for the authors and the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
I took a quiz that guessed how old I was based on my answers to their questions… well, apparently I’m 70. XD XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Apparently Wyoh is being mean to me again.
XD XD Yeah
Happy emotional scenes aren’t as hard for me, because sometimes I’m just overjoyed for no real reason. Like the weather. XD.
Oh my goodness SAAMMMEEE! I become overjoyed over random things all the timeee!! 😂
I love my characters, I love watching them interact, (especially whe…
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
@anyone-who-cares-to-read
I know I’ve said this before, but I think I’m going to leave KP again.
This place has honestly become somewhere I spend too much time, and honestly it really stresses me out sometimes in various ways. I’ll be leaving my account up, and I’ll probably be on here to announce the release of Freedom’s Fire (yay!!!) but…[Read more]-
I’ll miss you so much, but I understand. <3
Praying for you girl!! 🙏 Can’t wait to see where the Lord takes you on your writing journey!
Love ya girl. 💕 💕 -
You’ve been such a wonderful friend to everyone here on KP and you’ll definitely be missed. 💖
-
Byee girl! Wishing you the best of the best *hugs*
-
It’s ok, make the choice you need to make. I kinda knew after joining that most people probably wouldn’t stay forever.
I do want to say though that maybe consider why this is happening, because it can happen in other areas of your life in other ways. Like, maybe it’s not kp that’s the problem, but having a habit of…[Read more]
-
Aw, I understand Freedom, I’ll miss you but you need to make the choices best for you. So grateful to be able to get to know you a little on here!! I hope you have a truly wonderful life, and can’t wait to hear updates on the book 🤗❤❤❤❤
-
Goodbye!! We’ll all certainly miss you (and heh, I think our charries will miss yours too lol), but nobody should stop you from doing the right thing. I look forward to hearing about your books when they release!
-
@freed_and_redeemed
Aw, goodbye! Thanks for being such a fun online friend! -
@esther-c Thanks for the tag girl! ❤
I’ll miss you so much girl!! But I understand. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend! I can’t wait to hear updates on Freedom’s Fire, and eventually hold a copy of it in my hands 😉
I’ve been so blessed to be able to know you and I’m grateful God put you in my life, even for a small…[Read more] -
I’ll miss you girl!!!!! Hugs!! 🫶🏻❤️
-
-
freedom replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Ack, don’t apologize! I didn’t really read all of your message when I posted, haha, so don’t feel bad at all <3
I actually love what you said…you put it in a very good and compassionate and understanding way, and I appreciate that💖
@loopy @whalekeeper
I’ve had a lot on my mind lately, and I’m trying to figure some things out in life…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
I have not denounced Marvel, lol, I am just not watching/writing it as much as I once did as I have more of a passion/need for the things of God <3
That clears up a couple things.
Ok, here’s where I need to clear something up: what I meant by what I said is that it IS being ashamed of the Gospel if you don’t include the truth of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my, Freedom has denounced Marvel… O.O Nooo way, I never thought I’d live to see the day.
Anywhoozies 😆
I am hesitant to do this, but I’m going to combat some of what you said 😅
First of all, I never said we shouldn’t communicate truths in our stories. What I actually said a bit ago was that it is impossible not to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
forgive me for that bucket of nonsense, my brain is not working at 100%
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Why I write?
Um….
Well, I was horrible at writing anything. Fiction, nonfiction, you name it. My parents gave me a notebook and a book of prompt when I was 8, and after much fussing, I eventually sat down and wrote a story from the perspective of an electric eel. Then I wrote another one. Then another one. Then another. They were…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Happy Saint Patrick's Day!! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephie oooh your scene sounds like we just got to the point where it’s really getting interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
@evelyn-collins ooh, this is gettin’ good!
one little edit though–Emerie introduced herself twice??? maybe rework that scene so she doesn’t say her full name until Leo asks for it.
- Load More

😅 I think it was some mental age quiz on Heywise… I don’t really remember anymore though… haha
That’s hilarious 🤣