@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Light replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I LOVE this idea!! I will try and pop on every now and then to contribute 😛
And my favorites are Fantasy and Contemporary ☺
-
Light replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Looks like you’ve got that all figured out nicely. Are you having problems with his younger self?
Why does he want to kill his father? I’m assuming revenge, and if so, what does he think revenge will accomplish?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
…
Is NOBODY going to complain that I got the Liberty Mutual add jingle stuck in their head??????????
I have achieved failure 😖
*sobs quietly in corner*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I actually don’t know what my favorite is…..
I love ALL of them!
I’ll just put Fantasy because it looks like it’s gonna win anyways…and it’s the genre of the book I’m writing XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Heya, did those questions potentially help?
Not that you need to answer with them if you don’t want to XD Just noticed you’re on, and you might want conversation.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
maybe an idea: just release the chapters when you feel like doing it rather than trying to stick to a schedule? in other words, don’t aim for a specific day, just do it whenever you have it finished.
Yeah, I’m loosening up on dates. The reason I gave myself a date originally was so I would have a weekly reminder in my brain, maybe do t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Fantasy 😛
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Fantasy, fantasy, faaaan-tasy. Faaaan-tasy
^to be sung to the rhythm of the Liberty Mutual ad jingle because why not?
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ll just tally them up on my own. As we get farther and poll more details, I’ll probably put it in a Google Form.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @trailblazer @loopylin @rae @highscribeofaetherium
Yay! I’m glad y’all are interested! I know some people will still end up replying to this later, but I’ll go ahead and post the first poll and let it sit for a little while. (I was going to make the options a bit different than the video but c…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
People have accused me of being a psychic, which is pretty cool if you disregard the whole psychics-are-loony-bins thing 🙂
Yet again, she might as well be a pink elephant. I admire your mental picture and leave it as a potential source of inspiration… *mystical sparkles*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ohh, I’ll try to participate when I have time! This sounds really cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
ahh ok! sounds great! 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas @rae @thearcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22
Snake
He sat down on the floor, tail curled around his legs, as the queen of this kingdom explained what was going on. One of the characters angrily stormed out, not wanting to fight their war for them.
Snake didn’t mind going to war for some other kingdom.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator yep! just look for the one I have on my signature and you’ll have found them.
I think there’s a voice clip I posted recently, too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator he’s amazing hehe, and that’s only one quote
haven’t stuck him in one of the million roleplays yet, but he’s not a people kinda guy, so it’s probably for the better, he’d probably end up shooting somebody and it being a whole deal. He’ll do much better in that hunger games AU whaley’s writing on here.
actually, if you go over…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
but ehh, my boys can handle it. they’ve both died before lol
- Load More
