@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephie ooh, nice quotes!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @esther-c @smiley @rae @anyone-else
ok, ok, I know I’m supposed to be gone but I really want some feedback on this chapter…I like how it turned out but I just REALLYYYYY need some feedback, haha, so I may still pop on and off on occasion but don’t expect…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks lol! I’m a super visual person, so when I’m ‘writing’ scenes in my head, it’s like a Americanized anime XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s what happens when a page is full. It pushes you to the next page, but the next page doesn’t exist yet. It’s a bug that should be brought up to Kathleen.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephie thanks! It was fun to come up with,
@jonas @rae @thearcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22
The Icewraith-ImperialWing War: part 2
The SpartanWings had searched across the star system, finding no suitable Icewraith heir. They stopped to rest at a town. The SpartanWing chief didn’t want to stay, as the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper wow you were going full on Undertale with that dream lol
(it’s a video game about monsters, I don’t play it, but I know of it. You can either kill them or befriend them when you meet them, and that drives the story forward different ways)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t have nightmares these days either. The only times I’m ever scared in a dream is when lightning strikes close to me, which it does a lot, but I haven’t had anything else disturbing occur in years.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ll have the next part up in a bit.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin awesome! She’s got a nice tail.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae yep, his real name is David. Admittedly, I didn’t name him. I stole him, his brother, his girlfriend/wife, and most of his friends from various video games (only one of which I’ve even seen played lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theduckator yeah! certainly!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Has this Forum been inactive for too long?
Who put the Ram in the Ramalamadingdong?
Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop?
If Pinocchio says “My nose will grow longer right now”, will it?
Can you trust when a statement says “this statement claims to be a liar paradox, but it is lying”?
How many toes does a fish have, and how…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Hmmm, I’m not sure about that. Could you elaborate on what you mean? Are you speaking in a moral and/or historical context? Because there’s a lot of things outside of scripture we can know, even in a moral context.
-
whaley replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
*Pulls out clipboard* Okay, okay, checks out…
His arc is as uneven as the waves in a storm.
Do you think the issue is his personality? Because from what you’ve said, his personality is uneven/confusing for you. Being created in a lab might explain some random urges, but what is the purpose of those random urges in the story? After all, you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Flying away is a great solution too. You just have to stay afloat, which is sometimes hard.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You do whatever you want. I don’t mind a slow pace, what with the end of the school year, and this roleplay is casual anyway! 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
We’ve all cheated Wyoh by sharing pics through links. Canva’s free, all you have to do is make an account and upload the pic to a design. Then share the link so anyone can view.
But if you don’t want to do that then… idk, yeah whatever 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I could only think of one book 😭 I’ve read so many though, I don’t even know how I could only come up with one XD Maybe I’ll think of another one later, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
What’s up with that jingle? I’ve got nothing in my head but the billion songs I’m trying to keep straight for choir.
Haha 😂 Do you enjoy choir though? I did it for a year and really enjoyed it. (Until the choir director changed… then it wasn’t so fun… :/)
- Load More
