@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 lol I love the memes
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, but the last one did not share.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Ehh… maybe it will work it I share one at a time…??
____________
STARDUST | #2 (I’ll probably redo this one)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Will it let me share my boards…??
STARDUST | #1
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, there they go….
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Wow. None of my post have been going through. Thanks a lot Wyoh.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, this looks fun! I’m not sure if I’ll be able to join (I’m already so behind in my other rps! 😭) but I might eventually. I’ll probably stick around and see what happens first. It looks really fun.
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I forgot to tag you a second time in my post. Part of my rely to you is the last quote and paragraph on the post above the post above this one. (That’s unnecessarily complicated…. XDD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I honestly don’t mind multiple POVs from first person, because the time I read it, each chapter was labeled with the character’s name so you knew who was speaking. But yeah, I see how it could get confusing.
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, plotting is probably one of my weaker points of writing. 😂 The extent to which I plot varies from story to story and I’m not sure if that’s a good thing… XD
Another suggestion would be to try and write the worst first draft you could possibly write. That’s how my dad got more than 100% on a university level essay.
I may just ha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @grcr @lightoverdarkness6
Thanks!! Scenes like these are what get me excited about this story. I love these charriesÂ
tooÂso much. 🥰 -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I suck at making memes…but I tried, okay?!?!?!? XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh needs to stop eating my posts.
A Buck Wild meme…as requested.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
DID SOMEONE SAY….BUCK WILD!?!??!?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, makes sense.
Huh…I have always loved multiple POV first person books, because then you get into the head of multiple characters! But I know it can be confusing, it just never has been a problem for me because in my mind, every character has a distinct voice.
- Load More
