@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Oof idk, I feel as if I don’t know enough about your story to give ideas 😅 Maybe give him scenes where he’s missing meaningful moments with his family because he’s looking back instead of forward (you know, reliving his grief)? He could miss a child’s special event, or forget a promise he made one of them.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Dante deserves his own personal planet of cuteness
Sebzter
“Yes.” The boy stopped smiling.
“You obviously enjoy it, but -“
“Yeah, it’s warm and fuzzy, but it hurts. I can’t help myself, and my friends begin to wonder.” Seb blinked and tipped his hat over his eyes. “Am I a pyro for the sake of it? It is entertaining. But…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Worldbuilding Mash-up RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’m down. I’d love to see people try to work with my settings, lol!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Effectively, mental state is a solid form in this universe. Interesting. So a random chunk of mahn could theoretically have a consciousness stored inside of it?
Yes and no. You may be able to store a mental state, but not a consciousness. Mahn is reducible to lesser parts like a brain, but a consciousness comes from something more…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Sebzter
Inside the classroom, moments before being snatched, Seb’s inner dream shrieked for dominance. He turned around, and for a split second, he could see a complex diagram of his and the crowd’s movements, like shimmery white ghosts. With a tug of the plot strings, he yanked himself forward, and warped through the crowd. The doo…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
I am probably looking more for scene ideas @whalekeeper tbh, lol. I’m kinda in the middle, where Leon/Riker are def plunging into the darkest before they finally come to the light, a darkness that will probably last for several chapters (although there WILL be good scenes happening too! <3).
Either way, Riker’s guilt/shame is about to worsen…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Ty for the advice and resources!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Worldbuilding Mash-up RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I am aware of that one, but I think there are significant differences between them. From my understanding, that one is more of a “collaboratively build a world from scratch” RP, whereas what I’m proposing is more “collaboratively build a world by combining things from existing worlds we have individually created.” There are some…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae yeah! Definitely will make for some funny interactions.
We can just add anything to this world, right? I’m going to add Hunter into a palace not unlike his ancestor Snake’s, and Jaylen I’ll add into a house she’ll recognize.
Hunter
He awoke in a building, sprawling above him. He recognized it from the old…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Worldbuilding Mash-up RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Worldbuilding Mash-up RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, good, it worked this time.
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Kingdom Pen Worldbuilding Mash-up RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
So, this is an idea for an RP that I’ve had for a while. Basically, the idea is that any of us KPers can submit worldbuilding aspects from our writing and create a big world that combines all sorts of stuff.
It would be a sort of “open world” RP, where we have a preset location, and people are free to do whatever plots they want.
And to make…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Effectively, mental state is a solid form in this universe. Interesting. So a random chunk of mahn could theoretically have a consciousness stored inside of it?
Hey, I’m game for letting him have a few personalities. My characters don’t get much of a say in it lol. You could actually use some of them in your actual series if…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Lol, thanks! Synian is under mutual custody between me and princessachronicle. He’s the mysterious quirky type character that explores the Sceptrum.
Yes, so in the Sceptrum, all existing matter and energy can be broken down to the 7 core elements and their respective stone. The 7 stones can absorb or emit their respective element. The…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom not a problem!
oh and it’s funny that your character copies the personalities of people he meets by hitting them over the head with rocks. If that’s what he does. It wasn’t super clear to me, but that’s what I got out of it.
I want him to whack all of my characters now and see what he thinks of their personalities lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
So glad y’all are safe!! Yes, God is so amazing!! 💕💕
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Splendid *offers Dante a butterscotch scone in thanks*
Sebzter
“After a precursory kick of inappropriate nature, I made a face.” Seb yanked at his lower eyelids, and his squishy smile widened in the overwhelming white light emitting from his eyes. The rhythm was strong, and he held it back in order to talk sensibly. “Now they want…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh, I just want a face again -.-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
It’s fine, I haven’t posted in quite a while either.
Speaking of which…
We should probably get our four moving along.
(btw thy post hath been consumed by the terrible jaws of Wyoh)
- Load More
