@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
@evelyn-collins Really?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
@evelyn-collins oooh I just read what you wrote recently! The plot is thickening lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae lol! Yeah, over where I’m at we feel the same about gnats and mosquitoes. (“Mayfly” is a better name than “Mosquito” anyway lol)
(oh, and when you add Silvanis, you can probably add him in the same general area if you want him and Jaylen to meet.)
Hunter
Mayfly pointed at him, tilting her head.
“You want to know my name?” He realized h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whoever-my-charries-are-with
I promise I’ll get on and RP sometime soon. 😭 I just haven’t felt like it, but it’s been too long and I seriously need to RP again. 🤦🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Yesss
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Worldbuilding Mash-up RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I approve.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Worldbuilding Mash-up RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
So, I’m thinking that we should have a layout something like this:
- A “main” area, like a city that has different sectors for different worlds, plus maybe some mixed areas. This will help have a focused location for things to happen in.
- Any world aspects that don’t make sense in a city can exist outside somewhere.
- Other cities…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hunter
The tiny creature–female, by the looks of her–reached out to touch his tail. He made sure the six spikes on the end were flat against it so they didn’t impale her by accident.
She then seemed to pick up on his question and spelled something in the air using water, but it was a foreign language to him. She leaped through the water,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator yeah. It was 🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Worldbuilding Mash-up RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Count me in if I have time.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
*sobs*
I want to see meeeeeemes 😭😭 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator yep. He was forced to listen to it on repeat for 48 hours as punishment for a crime, and has never been the same.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Worldbuilding Mash-up RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas I’m game either way.
Just expect many of my submissions to be absolute lunacy lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae He sounds awesome lol. I can’t wait for my charrie to meet him.
Teleporter incidents? Yeah, Jaylen’s actually no stranger to that. Maybe she’ll tell him about the bread incident of ’79 sometime.
Also, I liked seeing Ilsa’s thoughts. She’s so cute.
@whalekeeper lol Winston is not having it.
Hunter
Something small was moving in the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Makes sense!! (Ha, yeah if he stole their souls that’s be really creepy. It makes more sense that he “copies” their minds instead. And it makes sense you could make a kind of AI out of it, too.)
I don’t really consider the roleplays canon either, unless it genuinely fits the story, in which case I’ll make a similar occurrence…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I know…..
I’ve got some hilarious stuff to show everyone.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
Has anyone else considered the cuisine of their worlds/cultures?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Winston
The demon boy took some time to absorb the sight. The sun warmed up his scales, and he periodically closed his eyes to soak it in. When he could enjoy it no more, he walked west, towards where the evening would be the brightest.
Every time he came to a hilltop, he ran his hands over the sheep, as if running…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Y’all, I’m also sad that the pictures aren’t working, because I have memes and comics and fanart, but none of it will come through. My passion is temporarily deflated.
- Load More
