@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin lol!!!!
-
Lydibug replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh’s been haunting Whaley and she can’t post anything. She keeps on saying “Help me!!! 😭” and “Do something!!!!” (Not sure who she’s saying it to, no one can hear her, lol)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
HELP
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
hello
-
Kylie posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
currently lying in bed 🫶🏻❤️ pondering God’s grace
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh’s messing with me big time… (this is a test)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
I love that. Looks amazing.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @rae @koshka @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else-idk-lol-XD
Ok, soooooo I’ve been trying to brainstorm for another novel idea of mine that I’ve had for a while and would like to hear some inputs/thoughts
So, thanks to my Mom’s creativity, I finally figured out why Erich, a side character (and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Sorry I messed up your tag!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
I am in love with Brazil and the Amazon Rainforest 😍😍 *begins packing bags*
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
The reason for this scene is to show struggle. Nahim has kept to himself a piece of his life that comes back to haunt him every other night for four years. I doubt anyone would suddenly spill it all out. And the disappointment is also kinda purposeful, but since this is the second chapter, it’s not too great.
Yeah, that makes sense, but I w…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
this is the first fanfic I’ve done anything on in weeks XD
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I have an idea that started today that’s living rent-free in my head…may never make it onto paper, but I’m just gonna rant about it here bc I want to XD
House of Heroes; led by Duke Nicholas Joseph Furion, a noble who seeks to bring peace to the land: white, blue, and yellow.
Holds the northern part of the land, the largest portion, full of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
OK! Here we go!
Everton
The figure who looked most like a man let out a deep laugh. “Attack? I could break every bone in your body without using a weapon, human.” The man—who Ev could now tell had blue skin—lowered the spear he held. Adrian stepped out from the around the corner, shooting Ev a disapproving glare.…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae Hiiiiiiiii!!!
First off, your descriptions are absolutely FABULOUS, girl!! Like, I can see this scene so much <3
and now for your questions…
- Not at all! I think it’s a good length for a scene!
- nope, I don’t think so!
- Yessssss, very much so! I really loved the body language and it really conveyed Nahim’s feelings/emotions/fears…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
I’m sorry it’s been an eternity since I’ve RPed!! 😭 I’ll try my best to get the next RP written and posted this afternoon. I should have time. (Not that I didn’t have time before… I was just being lazy… XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ahhhh, I’m backkkk. Sorry it’s been like f o r e v e r 😭 I have no good excuse except procrastination, lol. XDD
Fynn
“Awesome.” Fynn grinned, rubbing his hands together. “Then into the dark we go.” He dramatically turned on his heel and led them out of the classroom. “The hallways are spooky in the dark.” Fynn wasn’t sure why…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdrkness6
Thank you so much girl! really appreciate the prayer <3
Oh girl, I am so sorry, I know that must be so so hard. I want you to know that I’m praying for you girl. ❤ Something that comforts me when I’m struggling is remembering that these trials are going to end one day. This fallen world that we are in is not our eternity, and…
-
Esther replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s a lot more code than last time I tried to post a pic….
-
Esther replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Aaaaannnnddddd…. Nerp
- Load More

Awh, cool! “See what great love the Father has lavished on us that we should be called children of God. And such we are.”