@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Full Novella(!): Oathbroken in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
👏👏
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey yall I’m back or at least on for a second, I’ve been off for a while which has honestly been really good for me and has taught me some stuff, especially about the Lord
Truthfully I hadn’t really been writing and it was only about a week or two ago I got back into it, when my 19 people friend group decided to wr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-that-might-be-interested-🙃
Info dump time!!!
Alrighty, so the working title for this project is Worth All the World.
I have two main charries (of course XD I literally cannot write a whole novel without a dual pov, lol.) They live in New Mexico sometime in the 90s. I chose the year 1996, but…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
I y’all have Canva, you can cheat by slapping whatever pics or memes you want to share on a Canva project and share the link. It’s a little more work, but then everyone could view it, even if they don’t have a Canva account.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Full Novella(!): Oathbroken in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh, wait, I forgot about this tactic:
Google doc: h ttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1w_TDIfhF5atyi6gn4zhh3rudnxWtULjnj06LWehEO0g/edit?usp=sharing (delete the space after the ‘h.’)
Take that, Wyoh!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Full Novella(!): Oathbroken in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Are you kidding me, Wyoh, that’s the THIRD time you’ve eaten that link!
Um, let’s see. I’ll try posting it under my status update.
-
Esther replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, this sounds fun!! I might join… I have like a million couple to choose from XD
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Full Novella(!): Oathbroken in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
(Reposting, because the original was long to the infinite abyss of moderation.)
This is a novella that I wrote over the last eight weeks for my creative writing class. I am quite pleased with how it came out. If anyone would like to give me feedback, or just read it for fun, here is the link (in reply.) Feel free to give me a chapter-by-chapter…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @rae @thearcaneaxiom @theducktator @grcr @anyone
Hello, KP! I am (probably) going to be more active, as I have finished all my online classes, as well as blackbelt testing, and piano lessons. Despite not posting much, I haven’t been *completely* out of touch with the KP world. I know some new people have…[Read more] -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
KP deleted my post😭😭😭
Ok, here we go again.
Maybe, I do like nature as well though, so the country that this story takes place in has mountains to the west and praries to the east with forests in the middle. Trees are common in their cities. The capital, Pryde, has a river valley with paths that connect all the way through the…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Mars
The boy nodded. Feathers curled around his face and legs like rose petals, and he slowly hovered over the seat.
…
I’m thinking he can hover motionless or summon clouds like that. But it takes consistent concentration, and is much slower than just using his wings.
Trying to organize power sets in my docs :]
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Though what Dante is going to do is equally likely to just start more conflict so we’ll see XD
Hey, conflict is my favorite thing so… *shrug* Whatever happens, happens
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I read the latest installments to my little sisters last night, and both squealed! Both find this “couple” to be very endearing. For some reason when I read that last one, I pictured Ells with one of those happy anime kitten smiles. I don’t even watch anime XD
Mars
“Sounds great,” Marcel beamed. He tucked the note in his pocket. “And…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Hi Loony! 😛 I can’t read through all these pages, but how’s life? <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone lollll
yes I have seen it!! It’s a great wrap-up to the story if they don’t do any more seasons.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint I have IDEAS!!
Since the predominant race besides humans in most of my story universes is a dragonlike one, I like the idea (and the horse one is cool too, I’d use it)! I have two different dragon concepts for you, I’ll share them in a bit.
- For South or Central America, would a parrotlike race work? They could, perhaps, be…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone Kallus is still my favorite Rebels character. I’d had his redemption spoiled for me before I watched the show, so I never really hated him even when he was being terrible to our main characters. Then came that episode when he was stranded on the ice planet with Zeb, and I kinda felt sorry for him when he was back with the Empire and…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
So what you are saying is that if one carries out Christ-like behaviour, he or she will be saved? What if I forget to seek after Him at times, being distracted by something else? Am I doomed to go to hell if I fail to show Christ-like behaviour and if I fail to love others as much as I can?  You mentioned earlier that Christ s…
- Load More

*facepalm* so much for being dramatic. The post is ‘pending moderation’, because I put a link in it. From past experience, that takes a long time (approximately forever), so I’ll have to redo that.
Good to see you again! I haven’t been too active either, more just on and off. KP finally published my short story as well, so that’s cool. I’ll check out the Novella! That’s awesome that you’ve done that!
That’s something I should do honestly, I’ve been banging my head on the wall over writing whole books, that I haven’t considered starting with…[Read more]
Yeah, I found that writing is a lot easier when you have *no other choice.* Since I was expected to submit an outline, and expected to submit a chapter every week, I actually did do those things!
Yeah, that’s what happened when I wrote my short story. There was a due date for a competition I was entering it for, so that accountability really forced me to Just Do It!
What’s frustrating is trying to have that same accountability on yourself. Even if you set dates, it doesn’t feel the same, so there’s gotta be good ways to convince yourself…[Read more]
Maybe we could organize something similar for KP, where everyone submits a chapter a week. But then again, maybe that wouldn’t be enough. It would probably be pretty easy to tell everyone that you didn’t have enough time, and then get behind and completely forget about it.
That’s true, but holding each other accountable is a great method. Me and my sister could start trying to do that. We pester each other about writing all the time, but it may actually help to set it up as chapter submission to one another, or something like that.
Wow, dramatic.
One question: WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH JONAS?
???
Jonas is never this dramatic!
Hey! It’s nice to hear from you again! 😄
Reading your novella rn…
BRUH UR ALIVE !!!!!
I’m going to get to your novella sometime…I’m kinda busy right now (it feels like I always say that now….ugh!) but I will!
Oooh, I’ll have to check out your novella!