@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Darn it. I need to grow another inch. Or wear some chunkier boots
Haha, I wear platform sneakers too 😈
I think Alpha has insulted everyone in this culture by now, from his opinions on dancing to his disgust in their non-warrior mindset to his dislike of pepperoni pizza.
Bruh needs to realize this is a melting pot of worlds and he’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m not sure what makes a name a Christian one, tbh… will Hebrew ones work? 🤔 Maybe…
- Tirza
- Moriah
- Naamah
My favs of the boy names you shared are Malachi, Ezekiel, and Raphael. 😄
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hehe 😝 The boys in my class used to be pretty sore over who was the tallest student. I beat them all. But luckily two of them have beaten me in overall frame size this last semester. One of them earned abs to do it 🤣🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint oh yay, another person who thinks dinosaurs are just Earth’s dragons! lol
yeah that explanation makes sense, that maybe the worlds were always intended to be freely connected. It would explain why the portals are there in the first place, and part of why it’s so bad that they were closed.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint Raptaurs have one set of arms. I really want to show you a picture, but I can’t…..😥
Not really! They can be all types of birds. Although most of my established characters lean more towards songbirds and birds of prey, I could see a flamingo ornithiform, or a penguin, or a peacock.
Also, there isn’t really different…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I don’t think I need some worthless dance. Besides, I’ve seen this culture’s idea of dancing. It’s more boring than when nothing goes wrong on a mission.
*Gasp* Bruh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper sheesh, you’re my dad’s height!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*Goes on a wild goose chase hunting for a measure tape* I’m 5’10 1/2 >:}
Awwww Ellie’s such a cute little thing
Add the character. Especially if they bring more conflict :]
Ah, well XD They have a connection to Sebster, and it is a conflict-centered thing for suresies. Only thing is, their dynamic is supposed to improve over time, b…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooo… this is a great topic idea! We’ve been watching a lot of movies recently, too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae that happens! I have a placeholder name for a character, then it just sticks because I can’t imagine them as being named anything else.
Several of my charries were named this way……
-
whaley started the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
I wonder why this doesn’t exist yet!
On top of book reviews on the general chat, this is the chat for movie and television show reviews. If you have any strong thoughts about a movie, feel free to share. This may mean a rating system (5/⭐) or whatever you want to do.
Additionally if you want to go on a rampage rant about what a movie should have…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Overwhelming Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Glad I could give you some direction! If nothing else XD
I was wondering. Alan’s profile affirmed several times that he is seen as a monster. Do you mean the common folk eventually discover his wizard powers and then think he’s a monster, or is there some obvious trait on him that people see immediately? From your drawing, he…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Might be getting a second collie in four-six months. She’s a beautiful blue merle farm dog who is going into retirement, and I’m super excited for her <3
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aww, they’re so cuteeee!!! 😍
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Novel Update: 46,500 words | 109 pages
And I’m still working on it right now, so that number will be inaccurate in several minutes. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper yay!
(Crosshair and Mundy chilling in the back of my mindspace: oh no
Me: deal with it boys)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*Coughs* Focus, Whaley.
There is… a character I might want to add. Not a kid, but an adult teacher. I’m not sure if I want to, however, because it would totally throw off Seb/Hugo’s groove and because I’ve never shared this character and like my secrets. But it might be funsies. So just putting that pending decision out there. 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Although I was never a “little” kid… XD I’ve always been the tallest of my age demographic.
- Load More

She sounds adorable! 💛